Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Marc's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Where does Honey fit into this sweetener issue...is it naturally refined and therefo…"

Marc replied Mar 10, 2009 to Wellness on the Road

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by ocea

"Dear Arlene, Thank you for raising the points you make. here on the 4th page of this…"

Marc replied Mar 6, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"As I have followed this discussion, I have listened and felt all the offerings. Some…"

Marc replied Mar 5, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"I started this to see what might be offered, and I said at the beginning, I would ad…"

Marc replied Feb 23, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"OK... As I read the exchange here I am not really hearing anything architectural. I…"

Marc replied Feb 23, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Steve I can see your point about what separates us and the kind of difficulties exis…"

Marc replied Feb 13, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Ok James I see your fear... What about the unrealistically optimistic side...what w…"

Marc replied Feb 13, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"I want to see if this forum can develop a concept that would be inviting enough, app…"

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Can you get specific James? Give me an example of something you think would be neces…"

Marc replied Feb 12, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"In my heart is the feeling I get when I want to write a new song, or build a sandcas…"

Marc replied Feb 9, 2009 to Architects of a New Dawn

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by steven meglitsch

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service