Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Marc's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll start: What: A global democracy, empowered to act collectively yet dedicated to…"

Marc replied Jan 12, 2009 to Global transformation; bringing the vision of the heavens to reality. What are the specifics?

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

"I think I have something to offer the discussion. Part of it is a quote from Bob Mar…"

Marc replied Jan 9, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"Thanks Deborah, This is exactly the kind of expansion on this topic I am looking for…"

Marc replied Jan 8, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"Jay, I appreciate your perspective and thoughts about this. Given your response, wou…"

Marc replied Jan 7, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"Clearly, re-purposing the military energy of governments toward managing threats to…"

Marc replied Jan 6, 2009 to

just now

"Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe, My greatest wealth, is the deep stillness in which I str…"

Marc replied Jan 6, 2009 to "In Other Words..."

13 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Linda

"As I explore my mind I find strong medicine in simple things. Perhaps it isn't amazi…"

Marc replied Jan 5, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"I am grateful for all elders who have come, given their life's energy to help us kno…"

Marc replied Jan 5, 2009 to Gratitude

22 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service