Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Lorenzo Abbiati's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"OH god we are burning with drugs we are soaked in petrol like frogs can't you see ou…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 8, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"very interesting topic there's so much to say...... capitalism and comunism are loos…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 8, 2012 to Seven Steps to New Life Styles

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by keta meera sahebu

"Dear Doreen this woman of mine needs confort to be considered a good looking lady. s…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 29, 2011 to new phisical equation very interesting need your response

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"this might be a diversion on the original topic: love is forgiveness love is giving…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 26, 2011 to new phisical equation very interesting need your response

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"I have just met a girl.......she had some problems (devil filthy habits). I know it…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 23, 2011 to new phisical equation very interesting need your response

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"send your love into the future with a kiss a hug. how many people betrayed by their…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 17, 2011 to SAVE THREATENED WOMEN AND MAN - contact me

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"happy holiday to you too Sylvia. you've got it : love and energy walk together work…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 16, 2011 to new phisical equation very interesting need your response

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"examples of reflection if you have no energy you can't work you can barely love if y…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 16, 2011 to new phisical equation very interesting need your response

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"we should talk to powerful politicians the sun gives us a lot of energy with appropr…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 11, 2011 to Fusion Horizon

5 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Gregory Byron Goble

"using actual infrastructure we should come back to our origins.......innocence hones…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Nov 21, 2011 to Impeccable Activism

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service