Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

James Murff's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Quantum Mechanics, Chaos Theory. You can never see the light if you haven't experien…"

James Murff replied Mar 9, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

""Oh... and I would not say that Cuba's use of communism has been a failure. Nor woul…"

James Murff replied Feb 25, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"I am listening to my own music day in and day out, trying to write lyrics to my firs…"

James Murff replied Feb 24, 2009 to What are you listening to? A music discussion of the music you are enjoying lately.

37 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Jean

"I have never read anything this inspiring. On Sunday I was on my knees crying, becau…"

James Murff replied Feb 24, 2009 to Two Choices - What Would You Do? From Jerry Jampolsky

30 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Edmond Missir

"I thought we were trying to go for a newer gov't mule. What is so special about comm…"

James Murff replied Feb 24, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Now back on subject. Now that you've let your motivations be known, and your ideas,…"

James Murff replied Feb 23, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"I started this to see what might be offered, and I said at the beginning, I would ad…"

James Murff replied Feb 23, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"So why then did you not just post your ideas, and get a debate going that way? You b…"

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"So, basically what we are saying is that we will be punishing people, in the law, be…"

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"In the sense of stopping disease, or sickness of anything we are just taking ourselv…"

James Murff replied Feb 20, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service