Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

James Murff's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I am seeing a pattern emerging. The Conservatives have taken many rights away…"

James Murff replied Jan 22, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"Energy can not be created nor destroyed, so if energy evolves over periods of thousa…"

James Murff replied Jan 22, 2009 to Do you share this dream and help to create it in the physical world?

12 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Erin Michelle

""Equality is bigger than government and has to begin in your own backyard. As a woma…"

James Murff replied Jan 22, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"Well, my whole thing with equal rights, is that you should have exact equal rights.…"

James Murff replied Jan 21, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"No more discrimination? You don't live in the south!!! The people are still socially…"

James Murff replied Jan 21, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"I don't have ESP, but I do believe in producing one's on destiny. I predict that I w…"

James Murff replied Jan 20, 2009 to I Predict that a MOVIE OF SANTANA will be made real SOON ~

8 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by John F. Scotti

"Well, I for one hope he can put his money where his mouth is. I am not a nay sayer,…"

James Murff replied Jan 20, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"I appreciate that. I want you to know that I am not a depressed person. I read const…"

James Murff replied Jan 15, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"I can try, but this is mainly conjecture on my part. Part of the problem is one of t…"

James Murff replied Jan 15, 2009 to

just now

"I like the idea, but how can you set it into motion? I believe that I could follow y…"

James Murff replied Jan 15, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service