Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

AkashicWreckage's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I agree with you, Lil. There's a LOT at stake though, if more teens enjoy the…"

AkashicWreckage replied Apr 7, 2009 to When Did Becoming A Vegetarian turn into a bad thing?

5 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"I was wondering if this topic would come up here (as well as the next one up). From…"

AkashicWreckage replied Apr 6, 2009 to Should Marijuana be re-legalized?

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"Jana Lynne wrote: "To "Akashic Records". Thank you for your kind comments. I want yo…"

AkashicWreckage replied Apr 2, 2009 to ' 'SIMPLY MOVING ON ' ? ..........

12 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"Jana Lynne wrote: "I was the caregiver for both my parents who both passed from Canc…"

AkashicWreckage replied Apr 1, 2009 to ' 'SIMPLY MOVING ON ' ? ..........

12 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"Amy Allis said:"i admit i am one of those resilient optimists, who believes there is…"

AkashicWreckage replied Apr 1, 2009 to Crisis as opportunity

8 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Peace Portal

"Thanks for posting this---I think that there really is a "new reality" out there, or…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 31, 2009 to Crisis as opportunity

8 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Peace Portal

"I just wanted to say how much you captured in this video! I feel so much of what you…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 30, 2009 to The metaphor of Oneness and Consciousness

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"LLoyd shared: "My own feelings toward these moments are highlighted by my Dad , &…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 30, 2009 to ' 'SIMPLY MOVING ON ' ? ..........

12 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"Linda said: "I have spent five+ years learning how and clearing the stuff I have pac…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 28, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jaiia Earthschild

"Lee said: "I seem to be in a vast minority when it comes to the view that if two peo…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 27, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jaiia Earthschild

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service