Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

AkashicWreckage's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Linda said: "It is my understanding that mirroring is not a conscious act for most o…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 26, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Jaiia Earthschild

"My breath caught as I read this, Victor---absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much f…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 26, 2009 to How many here feel that life is full of miracles? Cuantos aqui creen que la vida esta llena de milagros?

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"Jeanne, I so learn from reading your posts. While my marriage is over, the lessons c…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 25, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009

"Dr. Mike said: My problem with this concept of the unconscious is the same as with s…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 24, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009

"Joel posted:The film below is the most direct expose of Obama's true agenda I've eve…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 22, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"Lee said: "I am very interested in this subject, as a way to determine what my next…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 21, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009

"Lee wrote: "Whether married, single, divorced, partnered for life, what role do you…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 19, 2009 to What role does marriage play in your vision?

23 Mar 28, 2009

"Lee wrote: "My most recent lessons have come through finding that within my sufferin…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 16, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Richard wrote: "We must always be willing to be a sounding board no matter what, I w…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 13, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Thank you Jeanne for your words, which I am honored to read! To answer your questio…"

AkashicWreckage replied Mar 10, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service