Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

A Message From the Hopi Elders, 2009

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

Here are the things that must be considered:

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know our garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of the river,
Keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.

See who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all Ourselves!
For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!

Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

The Elders,
Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blessed Be!
my best wishes and a bright smile! and.. a ThankYou!!
Meta
If you would like to see a video that tells the Hopi Prophecies, go to www.culturecollective.org. and type "Hope" into the search video field. Enjoy!
-JAcob
Thank you from my heart for the message you have placed here.... I am grateful... let's celebrate ourselves...
Real beautiful message! It is also about the arise of consciousness, that is why it can be hard. To start seeing the what we have done during the life in great detail is a blessing when we are able to face it and reconsider the how to live in the better way. But it can be hard, if we don't want to face it but still have to, as everything is being changed. One of the good ways for changing is to keep the awareness up all of the time and then it gives an opportunity to choose the way for the thinking and feeling. If it does not work for the best interest, we can change the thoughts and feelings just by reconsidering to do it in a better way that works for the highest interest for developing the soul. We can choose, we have the free will to do it.
The understanding that the life is holy in all of the forms of being does give the responsibility for to act in a way that leads back to harmony.
Blessings & thank you so much!
Thank you so much. It's amazings that things like this come along when we most need them.

Regards
Lil
Inspiring. I agree with Lil. And I believe now is the perfect time to let go of our hardship and build on what we have learned. I like the Jackson Browne line "you go and pack your sorrow, trash man comes tomorrow." I'm throwing it all away.
With Love and Gratitude, Erin
When I first read this Elder's message many many years ago I was so taken by it that I tried to learn as much as I could and then practice was I've learned from the Elders - Thank you Phillip for posting this message in this forum - perfect place to help spread this important messages. You might find interest as well in a book called the Hopi Survival Kit - We visited the Hopi Lands back in 2003 and were welcomed with open arms - It was a very mystical experience and the people are so beautiful - truly unforgettable experience.
Thank you for those words. Wise words from a wise source. I don't see life as hard to be grateful for, as long as we are all living out our personal legends. There are many who are not, and can't see that so they grow old never having pursued the path. This makes them weary. people are going to live in fear a lot of the time of change. But I think if we try to be patient with them, and lead by example, then maybe they will see what we are as a group, and want to come to their own awakening. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, so to speak.
YES!
Thank you for posting this Larry.
Wendy
Thank you for this message - this meeting of souls will help everyone to walk out and greet the sun with a smile - no question about it - the vibrations are spreading - it is warming to know that such a respected people are feeling this also. Love & light to all, Netta
Dear Hopi Elders,
I wonder, even though many First People do not like to hear of white people trying to follow the way of the Native, do you not find it interesting that many of us (I am 1/4 Cherokee) feel the blood of the Ancient ones stirring in us at this time? I feel more than ever that your message is reaching all of us who have been "seeing clearly". Many say they have been 'awakened' to a new dawn. I have felt this since I was a small child, but others say only recently have they looked around to see others who feel the same rush of urgency and a sense of kindred spirit. I guess I am saying that all peoples seem to be 'getting the message' to come together. I pray that it will be sooner than later. Thank you for your Wisdom.

Blessings and Beauty - Sandy
Thank you for these sacred beautiful words and may the light of 10,000 suns shine brightly In everyones heart and shine out into the 10 directions as pure love and compassion.
Blessings
Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service