Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

i have recently found myself homeless in the mid hudson valley in ny. i have a very limited income and need a stable roof over my head. if anyone can offer any help it would be greatly appreciated.

i am a 56 year old woman i am moderately intelligent, the job market here is very bad and i am at my wits end.

i am not really equipped to deal with the violence that goes on in the shelter system here as i am a very gentle person. i have gone to some of the agencies that are supposed to be here to help and run into nothing but dead ends.

any info would be wonderful. or if there is anyone in the area here that might have even a corner of basement i could rent cheaply would be welcome. can send to my off site email at wildelfie@hotmail.com

thanx for any help

angi

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that a local shelter, or community outreach facility... would be able to offer you some assistance....
you would think that they would but i have been to both. the only "help" the shelter gives is "stay here and deal with the violent attitudes of those that have made homelessness their choice of a 'lifestyle" and the "critters" that infest the facility. as for the outreach program they dont just tell you to go to the shelter.
ty for the reply tho

Mary Barkett said:
I believe that a local shelter, or community outreach facility... would be able to offer you some assistance....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service