Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

In the news today - Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism - Oh Really????

Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism.

Oh really? In my opinion I think thimerosal containing vaccines can be very harmful and they may be a contributing factor that creates the toxic soup that can contribute to autism and other diseases.

http://tinyurl.com/bxnp7z

I do not want to put any more thimerosal-containing vaccines into my body nor do I believe they are safe to use. Most vaccines contain numerous toxic ingredients.

The medical world needs to conduct more research using homeopathic medicine instead of vaccines.

http://tinyurl.com/8rx9aq

Successful Use of Homeopathy In Over 2.5 Million People Reported From Cuba

Posted on January 1, 2009 by homeopathyresource

“A remarkable successful use of homeopathic prophylaxis was reported from a Cuban conference. Of course, the exact numbers and results are still to be published. Cuba has its own vaccine production and instead of using a conventional medical vaccine homeopathic remedies were distributed to prevent the usual Leptospirosis outbreak after tropical flooding. The results were phenomenally excellent!”

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With the exception of when my eardrum perforated...the second time...I always stick to homeopathic remedies if I feel I need anything at all. And I am always amused to see people saying oh no..."modern medicine" is fantastic..nothing bad about it. All you have to do is watch the commercials and listen to the side effects to see that this just isn't so. On a side note my favorite side effects that I've ever heard was an increase in gambling and sexual urges. One has to wonder why you don't hear more about homeopathic remedies in the everyday mainstream media.
Half the hospitals in the USA use to use homeopathic medicine many years ago until the FDA stamped them out.
Correction it was the AMA not the FDA.

Read the whole article here

http://tinyurl.com/an2ohw

The First U.S. Homeopathic School _Students of Hahnemann founded the first homeopathic medical school in the United States in the late 1800’s. It gained recognition because of its success in treating the many disease epidemics rampant at the time — including scarlet fever, typhoid, cholera and yellow fever.
The school’s method of treatment became very popular in the early 1900’s. At that time, there were 22 homeopathic medical schools, 100 homeopathic hospitals and over 1,000 homeopathic pharmacies. Boston University, Stanford University and New York Medical College were among those educational institutions that were teaching homeopathy. However, it was not long after this period of time (in the early 1920’s) that many of the schools closed — mostly due to the decline of homeopathy’s popularity which was greatly effected by the American Medical Association. This was also around the time when modern drug companies began releasing drugs that were easy to administer to patients, a trend that also contributed to the decline of homeopathy.

The Homeopathic Resurgence _Although the United States experienced a dwindling interest in homeopathy in the 20th century, other nations, including countries in Europe and Asia, were experiencing a steady growth of homeopathic teachings and interest.

Today, nearly all French pharmacies sell homeopathic remedies and medicines; and homeopathy has a particularly strong following in Russia, India, Switzerland, Mexico, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, England, and South America.
Homeopathy is also rising again in the United States. This resurgence has been documented by the National Center for Homeopathy in Virginia, which stated that Americans spent 230 million dollars on homeopathic remedies in 1996. It has also been said that sales are rising rapidly at about 12 – 15% each year.

Doctors, scientists, researchers, corporations and the general public are all responsible for the accelerated expansion in the interest of homeopathic products, research and educational initiatives.

Homeopathic Training in the U.S. _A homeopath must undertake many years of study and clinical experience. Homeopaths can be medical doctors, and in the United States, many homeopaths are also chiropractors, naturopaths, osteopaths, nurse practitioners, dentists and veterinarians.
Well dont worry. Humanity did not have any vaccines during the black plague, when they had no refrigeration, no indoor plumbing, slept with their animals, no sanitation and bathed once a year. If you went to see the "doctor" he would apply leeches or bleed you a bit. Women doctors and herbalists were roasted to perfection.

What happened was, since we didnt have vaccines, everyone died. This reality is an illusion since you are now dead.
But its ok, as I think a combination of clean coal and mercury in vaccines would have finished us off anyway, sooner or later.

Have a nice dream.

The Matrix has you.
No comment.
Wait I am a Gemini so I really do have a comment to make or two or three or four or five.

Well if we are dead already I guess no need to keep passing the toxic vaccines and Kool-Aid around.
http://www.geocities.com/autism_mercury/faq.htm

Mercury-Autism FAQ

from the "Autism-Mercury List's" FAQ File

Q: How is Mercury Poisoning related to Autism?

In their paper "Autism: A Unique Type of Mercury Poisoning" Bernard et. al, have revealed a startling similarity in the symptoms of Autism and Mercury Poisoning. While this may sound frightening, it actually shines a bright ray of hope into the lives of families living with an autistic child. Why? Because mercury poisoning can be cured.

Q: Who is Andy Cutler?

Andy Cutler is a Ph.D. chemist who found himself sick with mercury poisoning and figured out how to get well. He wrote a book called "Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and treatment" It sells for $35 and you can order it directly from his web site Andy spends many hours answering questions on our list, and he always tells it like it is—no bull.

Q: Who is Dr. Amy?

Dr. Amy Holmes is an M.D. in Louisiana who is working with parents of many autistic children to help them chelate mercury and other toxic metals from their children. Dr. Amy used to be an oncologist. She retired to raise her infant son, only to find out that he has autism. Now she has gone back to work to help her son and others’ children. Dr. Amy has written an article on the healing arts website, that describes the mercury problem and her treatment protocol. Licensing laws prohibit Dr. Amy from consulting with people who are not her patients. However, your doctor may call Dr. Amy at (225)767-7433 to consult with her or receive a faxed copy of her protocol.

Q: How dangerous is mercury?

Very. Mercury is the second most toxic element on earth, second only to plutonium. The amount of mercury found in one mercury thermometer is enough to pollute a small lake. Mercury toxicity has been linked to a large number of diseases, including arthritis, altzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, learning disabilities and ADHD.
Q: OK, I’m convinced my child is mercury toxic. What do I do now?

If your child has dental amalgams, you will need to find a mercury-free dentist who can replace the silver amalgam fillings with some other material. Next, you should try to find a doctor who can help with chelation. Keep in mind that most regular allopathic doctors are not familiar with mercury toxicity. You don’t have to go to a regular MD. "Alternative" doctors such as osteopaths, naturopaths, homeopaths and chiropractors may be able to help you obtain chelating agents and monitor your child’s health during the process. You don’t have to have a doctor to chelate, but it is a very good idea.

Q: What are chelating agents?

Chelating agents are compounds with two or more binding groups for certain metals combined into one molecule. Chelating agents for mercury are DMPS(2,3 dimercaptopropanesulfonate sodium), DMSA(2,3 meso DiMercaptoSuccinic Acid. Generic name: Succimer. Trade name: Chemet) and LA (alpha-lipoic acid).

DMPS has been approved for bulk distribution by compounding pharmacies and is excellent for removing mercury from the body (but not the brain) if it is used properly. Unfortunately many physicians use it and other chelating agents improperly, and like any drug these can be extremely dangerous when not used right.

DMSA is a prescription medication which has been approved by the FDA for lead-poisoning in children. It also works well for mercury. DMSA removes mercury from everywhere in the body except the brain, because it does not cross the blood-brain barrier.

Alpha-lipoic acid(LA) is an over-the-counter supplement which has been found to effectively chelate mercury. Unlike DMSA and DMPS, LA will cross the blood-brain barrier, and so it can move mercury out of or into the brain. LA should not be used if there has been recent mercury exposure (within 3 months) or if your child has high copper levels, since LA reduces copper excretion.

What is the proper dosage and administration schedule for DMSA and LA? The dosage is less important than the administration schedule. If you remember nothing else about this FAQ, remember this: DMSA or LA must be given in small, frequent doses (every 3-4 hours, even at night) over several days to be effective. Infrequent dosage will just stir up the mercury and redistribute it in the body, making your child sicker.

For DMSA or LA, start with 1/8 to ½ mg. per pound of child. If giving LA by itself, give it every 3 hours. DMSA is given every 4 hours. DMSA + LA should be given every 3 hours. DMPS alone should be given every 8 hours.

Chelation should be done in cycles of at 3 to 7 days on the chelator, followed by at least as many days off as a rest period. Many parents find it convenient to chelate on weekends, starting when the child gets home from school and stopping on Monday morning, with weekdays as rest days. With the schedule, sleep is only interrupted on weekends and parents don’t have to depend on school employees to give the medicine.

Q: I’ve started chelating and my child is having bad side effects. What can I do?

Some side effects that listmembers have reported include increased urination, redness of the face and extremities, rash, heartburn, and diarrhea. Your child may also show an increase in autistic symptoms (may become more "stimmy" or show more oppositional behavior). If the side effects are severe or difficult to deal with, stop the cycle and allow a rest time, then start the next cycle with a lower dosage. You may also want to try a shorter chelation cycle, with a larger rest period in between.

Q: I’ve made an appointment for a hair test and I’m trying to find a doctor to help me chelate. Is there anything I can do right now?

Yes—you can begin supplementation. There are many dietary supplements that can help your child to feel better now, and during the chelation process. Here are some important ones: Take these 4 times a day: Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, and Milk Thistle extract Take these often(frequency not as critical): Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin E, mixed carotenes and lypocene, flax seed oil.

Q: My doctor says that my child is not mercury toxic because his blood and urine mercury levels are "within normal limits." What do you think?

Most MDs are more familiar with lead poisoning than mercury poisoning. Blood and urine tests are the standard for measuring lead, but these tests are inadequate for mercury. This is because once mercury enters the body, it very quickly leaves the bloodstream and accumulates in the internal organs. Therefore, urine and blood tests will only show mercury if the person has been exposed to a large amount of mercury very recently. Chronic long-term exposure (amalgams) or old exposure (vaccines) will not show up with these tests. A better way to test for mercury is the above-mentioned hair elements test.

Q: My alternative doctor wants to do a DMPS challenge test. Is this safe?

No. DMPS challenge tests and IV chelation with DMPS can be very dangerous—see www.dmpsbackfire.com. A challenge test is when a doctor administers a large amount of chelator in a single dose, and then tests the urine for metals. Challenge tests in general aren’t useful for diagnosing mercury toxicity because everyone has some mercury in them, and DMPS (or DMSA) will mobilize it. If DMPS is to be used, it should be administered orally, every 8 hours. And no one should take a chelator of any kind if they have dental amalgam fillings.

Some doctors suggest doing the same sort of challenge test using a large oral dose of DMSA, or will suggest treatment with infrequent doses of chelator (once a day or every other day) This is also dangerous. Chelators should always be given in frequent, small doses (every 3-4 hours for DMSA, every 8 hours for DMPS).

Q: I’ve heard that glutathione, chlorella, cilantro, cysteine, MSM, NAC, garlic, and saunas will chelate naturally, and that the natural way is better. Is this true?

Don’t assume that because something is "natural," that it is necessarily better. As Andy has reminded us, strychnine and botulism are natural, and deadly. That said, some natural remedies are excellent. LA is a natural supplement available at health food stores, and it has been found to be a good chelator for mercury and arsenic. You have to read about and study each one so that you have some idea what you are giving your child. All of these remedies have been discussed on the list, and some of our listmembers swear by them. You are encouraged to inform yourself and make up your own mind. But here’s what Andy and Amy say about them:

Glutathione – Andy: "Glutathione is not a chelator. Supplemental glutathione itself is of very little value since your gut should digest it. If your gut is not digesting it you will soon start taking other things to MAKE your gut digest it because letting undigested things like glutathione into your bloodstream will soon cause major allergy problems."

Chlorella—Andy: "While there is little in press that shows chlorella to be harmful, there are multitudinous observations of real people which show that. All you have to do is ask around. Chlorella is simply another "sulfur food." It is very harmful to people who are high in sulfur."

"Dr. Klinghardt, is the one that popularized DMPS injections and DMSA every other day, the first and second most dangerous mercury treatment protocols. Now he is on to chlorella, which is also very dangerous. I know several people who took it per his protocol and suffered permanent neurological damage as a result."

Cilantro—Andy: "There is some superstition that cilantro helps, and it really may, but it isn't clear how to use it."

And this from Dr. Amy Holmes—"Cilantro. Untested. A few reports that it MAY cross the blood-brain barrier and chelate mercury, but no data. Please bear in mind that no one knows what the ingredient in cilantro is that MAY do this. Is every cilantro equal? Who knows? I don't see how one could possibly be even somewhat sure that you are keeping a relatively steady blood level of THE INGREDIENT when we don't know what THE INGREDIENT is or if all cilantro has the same amount of it. And if anything in mercury chelation is more important, I can't think of it."

Cysteine—Not a chelator. Andy: "Don't give cysteine/cystine or sources of it during ALA chelation unless you definitively know the child has low plasma levels of cysteine (not low-ish, definitively abnormally low)."

Dr. Amy: "I think we are much better off leaving glutathione, MSM, cysteine, etc. supplements alone. They cause many more problems than they can fix in an untested person.

MSM—Not a chelator.Andy: "The more I hear about MSM the more I suggest people avoid it. I keep getting random negative reports." And "It is an exceptionally bad idea to use MSM, cysteine, NAC or glutathione with LA since LA naturally increases your body's cysteine and glutathione levels."

NAC—This is a supplement which will cause the body to produce more glutathione. Andy: "Neither NAC nor glutathione remove any mercury from the brain - but they do make whatever mercury is there a lot more toxic if administered in excessive amounts."

Garlic—Not a chelator, but posters say it’s great for pinworms.

Saunas—Andy: "Sauna has been used to detox mercury miners since time immemorial - when they get too messed up, they go to the sauna during work hours instead of into the mineshaft." "Sweating does indeed increase mercury excretion. Probably an hour or two of sauna is the same as 50 mg of DMSA every 4 hours for a day." Note: Posters urged caution with saunas because mercury toxic people are often heat sensitive.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service