Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Please share how you help to heal the planet and heal yourself so that you may more fully step into your own mastery. Love, Arlene

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the opportunity to share how I am helping to heal myself and the planet.

In 2008, heeding an inner prompt, I co-founded the End The Pain Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to global reduction of phantom limb pain (http://endthepainproject.org).
Our two goals:
Goal One is to offer a free Toolkit for the asking to all amputees suffering phantom limb pain as well as their caregivers.
Goal Two is to deliver low cost, non-invasive phantom limb pain reduction interventions and related information to rural villages in countries affected by landmines and war. ETPP trains and supports small grassroots teams to educate and administer these programs.

Please feel free to contact me at: mjm@gmail for further information or to obtain a free ETPP ToolKit.

Moira-Judith
Attachments:
Thanks for your sharing Moira. What a great service to assist amputees to end pain on all levels in their lives. That will assist them to come into more harmony with themselves and the Earth. Thank you for your service and thanks for your sharing.

I assist by being a Mentor through the Insight Foundation. You can check out my website www.newagetribune.com and
also www.cosmosis.net.au.

Many blessings to you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service