Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

What a beautiful expression of the spirit you've been sharing through your music all of these years. Paz.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree as well !! And I am so very excited to be able to go experience Brother Carlos live on the 28th of this Month~ I can hardly stand the wait. I honestly can say that if I had to pick just one , just one Musical Artist to listen to for the rest of My life I would most definately pick Carlos Santana . I likes the whole specturm ... : )
Peace to You ALL and Yours Meta~ p.s. I do also admit that I would miss other Artists there are so many that are worthy! but a very rare few in life have ''IT''
Thank you, Carlos for sharing your wisdom and light. I love your music! I listen to your cd in my car all the time :)
I watched you in Toronto last year- what a concert! I have never felt so happy and blessed in my life. Listening to your music for me creates the same feeling of joy as reading Don Miguel Ruiz ( I somehow feel the connection between the two of you, maybe because both of you are my greatest teachers)

Thank you for everything you do for humanity!

Love and Peace!

Sandra

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service