Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

What About a Stimulus Package For THE PEOPLE?

The banks and financial institutions are receiving enormous amounts of our valuable tax dollars, the auto industry is being assisted, but what about a stimulus package for The People? Or do The People need to wait for the banks to get better and for the trickle down theory to eventually help us out? What about non-profit organizations, don't they do something good for society? Why wouldn't we want to support the very institutions, non-profit organizations, that are designed specifically to help The People?

I believe we need a stimulus package where The People decide how the funds will be used. I hear news reports that indicate that President Obama is open to hearing how else funds could be used. I think it's about time for The People to come together and decide enough is enough, to come together in the spirit of peace and harmony, and for us to realize once and for all, that we are definitely The People the world has been waiting for and now is the time to act as ONE.

What do all of you great Architects of a New Dawn think?

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes definately we should abolish the credit system as we know it:)
make sure each and every family has a free and clear home:)
in other word bring everyone back to level....cause this whole thing has not been very fair:)
we have all worked hard.........and barely get by........but thats the way it is on the bottom:)

when it all rolls down hill.........sooner or later it must be pushed up:)

much love great thought pad:)

I sent friend request if you like my thinking:)
Hi Jennifer,

I love your thinking! We need a whole new world and fortunately, one is on the way... one that is fair for everyone, not just a few people with all the money. I also think we need a bridge to bridge the gap between where we are today to where we want to go... I just put a post on my page that refers to The Rainbow Bridge, have you heard about the good news?

Brent
P.S. I also love your picture!

Jennifer Shafer said:
yes definately we should abolish the credit system as we know it:)
make sure each and every family has a free and clear home:)
in other word bring everyone back to level....cause this whole thing has not been very fair:)
we have all worked hard.........and barely get by........but thats the way it is on the bottom:)

when it all rolls down hill.........sooner or later it must be pushed up:)

much love great thought pad:)

I sent friend request if you like my thinking:)
I been watching it come and giggling as I watch people wake up:)
sooo cool:)
I'm so excited:)
let me know anything I can do to help:)
Completely agreed!
If you haven't checked it out yet... please be sure to check out my main site at http://www.BrentHunter.TV

Cheers!

Brent
Granted:) All for one:) One for all:)

Perfect thought:)
Jennifer Shafer said:
Granted:) All for one:) One for all:)

Perfect thought:)

:)
much love:) awesome utube:)
Much love 2 u as well, so you saw my Youtube :) Did you check out http://www.BrentHunter.TV ?
I think this is a wonderful idea! It's time for the American people to take back their country, and initiatives like this are a good start.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service