Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

i have never heard anything that could be as worse as a rainy morning and you need to got to work or sckool or to any other outdoor issues, the rain can distruct you seriously.
but there is something good about a rainy morning that is when u are free not going to work and above al u have ur loved one sleeping next to you....it can get warmer

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in Just-
spring when the world is mud-
luscious
the little
lame balloonman

whistles far and wee --

and eddieandbill come
running from marbles and
piracies and it's
spring

when the world is puddle-wonderful
the queer
old balloonman whistles
far and wee
and bettyandisbel come dancing

from hop-scotch and jump-rope and

it's
spring
and
the

goat-footed

balloonMan whistles
far
and
wee
The one you love, your animals, and a down comforter...these were made for lazy rainy mornings
I just love the rain. Even if I have something to do I find it comforting to know that the Creator is watering his garden. Also, nothing better than a hot cup of coffee or tea on a rainy day. It's just so cozy. Love it.
I'm English so I consider myself something of an authority when it comes to rainy mornings. Also, I've been kicking around for a while and I've discovered that there are some things that are worse than rainy mornings. Here are a few of them:

Lying in a ditch being sick

Waking up in a prison cell and discovering that your six foot six cellmate thinks you have a pretty mouth

Being confronted by your wife two days into her period when she says: "Well? What do you think?" and you can't see anything different.

Realising you have everything to live for... seconds AFTER you jump.

This is to name but only a few. Actually, now that I put my mind to it, quite a lot of things that could be construed as worse than rainy mornings spring to mind.

What's good about a rainy morning? Well, humans (English humans in particular) are the only organisms on the planet that don't rejoice when it rains. So, on average, rainy mornings are good. They provide water to the thirsty, they bring out the prey for the predators, they soften the earth so that birds can scratch for worms, they nourish the plants, they wash all the grime and dust off everything and make evrywhere smell wonderful... and they keep the humans indoors.
WELL... IT IS A BLESSING FOR A MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY TO HAVE RAINS AS WE SELDOM VISITED BY IT....IT WOULD ONLY BE A PROBLEM AS A RESULT OF MAN'S ABUSE TO MOTHER EARTH....FLOODS, DROUGHTS, POLLUTION, AND OTHER FORMS OF ENVIRONMENTAL EXPLOITATION CREATES DANGER AMONG US. SO IT WOULD BE BETTER TO EDUCATE OUR CHILDREN TO CARE OUR MOTHER EARTH BY JOINING A TREE PLANTING ACTIVITY, PROPER WASTE DISPOSAL AND SEGREGATION, COMMUNITY CLEAN-UP PROJECTS, AND SUPPORT OTHER GOVERNMENTAL ACTION FOR A BETTER ECOLOGICAL BALANCE.
Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger.

Hey Ron, As an Oregonian, I can also claim some authority on rain... tee hee. Pitter, Patter...

I love the rain! ...not just for the nourishment it brings to the flora and fauna, but for its soothing sounds on the roof and its smells and its ability to drench the dust and pollens - causing them to be grounded rather than being breathed in. I even kind of like the floods... I don't like folks being harmed by them, but I like that nature shows us who's in charge, where we've screwed up and gives us a demonstration of where and what needs to be corrected. ...envisioning a time when we live in harmony with nature.

Ron Tocknell said:
I'm English so I consider myself something of an authority when it comes to rainy mornings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service