Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Ron Alexander's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Love after Love The time will come when, with elation, you will greet yourself arri…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 13, 2009 to Self love or narcissism?

16 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Ho'Oponopono - taking responsibility for all Karen of Gratitude Power left me this m…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 11, 2009 to Ho'oponopono - see this video, practice what it says and create more love in your life

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"""

Ron Alexander replied Aug 11, 2009 to Before I can love someone I need to know them. What, then, about me?

7 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

" Bubba is the loving maternal grandmother that I was writing about."

Ron Alexander replied Aug 10, 2009 to Who loved you the most growing up?

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

""I do agree with this, even if it's using their own children to "look good". This is…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 10, 2009 to Before I can love someone I need to know them. What, then, about me?

7 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Joy is the realization of our oneness, the oneness of our soul with supreme love. Ta…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 8, 2009 to Before I can love someone I need to know them. What, then, about me?

7 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Universal Responsibility WORD FOR THE DAY (gratefulness.org) Thursday, Aug. 6 Today…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 6, 2009 to Open Your Mind To Universe & Beyond

8 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"I called this photo - "Dogs Go to Work". That is a bunch of years ago and Hershey i…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 3, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tomaca ('Maysha) Govan

"Forget the caption to this photo as that was several years ago and the book is now…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 2, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009

"Am so Happy to be back here! Thank you so much my Soul Brothers & sisters for h…"

Ron Alexander replied Jul 20, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service