Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (11)

← Back to Spiritual Photography..by Barek Halfhand
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Return to Haunted Mount Carmel HD

This will be the first of series of return visits to some of my favorite Chicago-land haunted locations to be filmed/photographed in HD. *V…

Started by Barek Halfhand

0 Jan 20, 2015

A Late 19th Century South Loop Basement At Night

By Barek Halfand The 1890’s era South Loop building is preternaturally dark against the scarlet city sky …while the streets are quiet and…

0 Jun 15, 2014

The Gary, Indiana “Demon House”

By Barek Halfhand An impromptu Interview with the most recent resident on his moving day; A Halfhand Nation Exclusive. The sun was a seld…

0 Mar 8, 2014

The Cloaked Shadow Entity In The Old Cincinnati Church

By Barek Halfhand The old Cincinnati church stands stoically on the old riverside city side street and I was keenly aware of it before it…

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Aanica

Road Trip 2011 Part 2

Road Trip 2011 Part 2 by Barek Halfhand The gargantuan propellers seem surprisingly graceful spinning in the distance as the wind farms of…

0 Aug 7, 2011

An Old Downtown Cemetery (updates included)

An Old Downtown Cemetery (updates included)By Barek Halfhand Far west suburban Downers Grove is one of many of the main street revitaliz…

0 Apr 4, 2011

German Church Road, Devil's Creek, The Grimes Sisters and Trinity Cemetery

I feel that this thread should be prefaced with a cautionary desecration advisory for those of you not familiar with this haunted site and…

1 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Barek Halfhand

Bachelor's Grove 15

Bachelor's Grove 15by Barek HalfhandThe Blizzard Of 2011 crippled Chicago-land with over 20 inches of snow the beginning of February, leavi…

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Barek Halfhand

The St Paschal Friary Demolition

The St. Paschal Friary Demolition (Peabody Estate) By Barek Halfhand The decision to conclude the Peabody Estate installments as one of m…

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Barek Halfhand

Holy Sepulchre Conclusion: The Miracle Child and more ...

Holy Sepulchre is a member of a triumvirate of South Suburban locales that I have covered in the past shared by Bachelor’s Grove and recent…

2 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Barek Halfhand

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service