We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.
How to connect with our Higher Self:
Please read next blog post by my friend Regina Jensen: …Continue
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 30, 2017 at 1:38am — No Comments
My dear friends,
In a couple of days my Russian friend, Alosha Lynov, we will be starting his complimentary Natural Building and Intentional Community webinar.
Alosha will cover the following topics, when it comes to living in harmony with Natural law and each other.
* Integrate Solar Passive Design so you can warm and cool your home using sun and wind.
* How to avoid harmful earth and man made…
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 27, 2017 at 2:31am — No Comments
APEC sẽ diễn ra tại Đà Nẵng là một trong những sự kiện lớn được mong đợi nhiều nhất và hứa hẹn tạo nên nhiều bước chuyển quan trọng đối với thị trường này. Chớp lấy thời cơ Mua bán nhà đất Đà Nẵng mới nhất này, các chủ đầu tư đã bắt đầu tung ra…Continue
Added by ky guidat on October 22, 2017 at 10:01pm — No Comments
she melts only with whom it's worth and of convenience for her to do it
if i would be high someone of them lower would look for me and long for me.
if i were good looking i would be safe cause any good action from mine would be highly Worth and rated. i would have free tickets to show my qualities.
if i had sense of humor they would think i'am lucky and confident in myself.
if i had much money or success i wouldn't be able if she had been looking for me or for my…Continue
Here are 6 reasons to choose Heirloom Seeds from Russian Family Homesteads: http://ecominded.net/heirloom-seeds.html
1. Exceptional taste. For me it's a taste of my childhood, when I picked vegetables right from the my vege-bed in my grandma's garden.
2. Heirloom vegetables are much more nutritious than hybrids.
3. Heirloom vegetables are open-pollinated, which means you can save your own seeds to replant…
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 6, 2017 at 3:30am — No Comments