Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Lorenzo Abbiati's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"THE STRUCTURE: it could be a multilevel / multimedial approach starting to build a m…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Aug 6, 2014 to A book describing Carlos' music and solos

8 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"introduction/prologue beyond what is said by critics, beyond how manycopy of his rec…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Aug 5, 2014 to A book describing Carlos' music and solos

8 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"false love is like commercial music it is ready to use without lasting more than a s…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jul 17, 2014 to 2.O SELF DESTRUCTION. Fear...false love

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"illness, wealth, creating new life. this is a pyramid of three extremities. the answ…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Feb 24, 2014 to the strong powers; poor people; equality and a stimulating and unconvenient truth!

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"how is coragious a pregnant young girl to keep and grow a child by herself....let's…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 1, 2013 to the strong powers; poor people; equality and a stimulating and unconvenient truth!

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"it's when you read written on her face: "love me" that you miss your control. In my…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Nov 11, 2013 to the strong powers; poor people; equality and a stimulating and unconvenient truth!

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"this is an hot and unconvenient topic, i know..... we shouldn't be sad in considerin…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Sep 22, 2013 to a brain model

3 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"SO MANY BODIES SO MANY BEAUTIFUL SOULS I wanna take the time to listen to you it's n…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Aug 16, 2013 to the strong powers; poor people; equality and a stimulating and unconvenient truth!

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"don't be afraid to comment just take a piece from here and there..... your comments…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Mar 12, 2013 to a brain model

3 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"yes the change is possible when you forgive the past but you don't forget it at the…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Mar 1, 2013 to a brain model

3 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service