Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Marinspin's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of Texas idiots do Wizard of Oz and Dorothy kind of thing and the CIA brings ho…"

Marinspin replied Mar 1, 2009 to Afghanistan: why are we still there and how do we get out?

6 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"Why the heck is the USA in Afghanistan anyway? I know the reasons the USA is pretend…"

Marinspin replied Mar 1, 2009 to Afghanistan: why are we still there and how do we get out?

6 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"I no longer indulge. I do think it should be legal for those that choose to."

Marinspin replied Feb 26, 2009 to Should Marijuana be re-legalized?

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"I have never heard of naturalnews.com before. I will check it out. I agree with you…"

Marinspin replied Feb 25, 2009 to Not a happy subject... What are your thoughts about chemtrails & also Lyme disease as a bio-weapon?

7 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"I know you were only addressing chemtrails but my point was if the military who is e…"

Marinspin replied Feb 23, 2009 to Not a happy subject... What are your thoughts about chemtrails & also Lyme disease as a bio-weapon?

7 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"I like the fantastic water video which is underneath the dance video on the link you…"

Marinspin replied Feb 21, 2009 to You have to check this out. A great way to start the day!

6 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Erin Michelle

"I think part of paving the way for a "New Dawn" is cleaning up any toxic things huma…"

Marinspin replied Feb 21, 2009 to Not a happy subject... What are your thoughts about chemtrails & also Lyme disease as a bio-weapon?

7 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"Jeanne I respect your opinion but I am not sure that reasoning works because Preside…"

Marinspin replied Feb 21, 2009 to Not a happy subject... What are your thoughts about chemtrails & also Lyme disease as a bio-weapon?

7 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"Laura Nyro Upstairs By a Chinese Lamp Market in the cool white mornin' Merchants s…"

Marinspin replied Feb 21, 2009 to What are you listening to? A music discussion of the music you are enjoying lately.

37 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Jean

"Maybe suffering and pain are here to get us closer to each other and to the divine i…"

Marinspin replied Feb 16, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service