Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Marinspin's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I found out through a facebook announcement. I too agree with what Silja is saying.…"

Marinspin replied Feb 15, 2009 to How did you find out about Architects of a New Dawn?

11 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Lee Robert Cyr

"If you made some spaces between paragraphs more people might be able to actually rea…"

Marinspin replied Feb 14, 2009 to Global Ecconomic Collapse or a shortage of Federal Reserve Notes? What do you think?

7 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nance

"Q: OK, I’m convinced my child is mercury toxic. What do I do now? If your child has…"

Marinspin replied Feb 14, 2009 to In the news today - Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism - Oh Really????

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"http://www.geocities.com/autism_mercury/faq.htm Mercury-Autism FAQ from the "Autis…"

Marinspin replied Feb 14, 2009 to In the news today - Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism - Oh Really????

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"Wait I am a Gemini so I really do have a comment to make or two or three or four or…"

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"No comment."

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"Correction it was the AMA not the FDA. Read the whole article here http://tinyurl.…"

Marinspin replied Feb 13, 2009 to In the news today - Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism - Oh Really????

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"Half the hospitals in the USA use to use homeopathic medicine many years ago until t…"

Marinspin replied Feb 13, 2009 to In the news today - Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism - Oh Really????

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"We shall see by when the war actually ends. If I am a dumb rock then feel free to te…"

Marinspin replied Feb 12, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"Sorry I do not enjoy Science Fiction books..."

Marinspin replied Feb 9, 2009 to Books, Books, and more Books!!!

12 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service