Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Hi there everybody...

I had an idea that I wanted some feedback on.

AOAND needs to generate some revenue for itself, to support this work.... and one way might be to produce an album featuring the best of the Music Showcase members, from the variety of artists that are here on the AOAND site.

Perhaps people could put forth one of their songs, that has an "Architects" theme and we could create a system for commenting and voting on what we all like best... a collaboration and project of our group. Then we market this CD both on-line and in retail stores. Thus, raising some money for AOAND and gaining exposure for the contributing artists and the network.

An "Architects of a New Dawn" music compilation, with artwork and graphic design from AOAND members...

What do you all think? Thanks in advance for your thoughts

Best,

-Rick

Views: 529

Replies to This Discussion

Richard, this is exciting. Some ideas are gelling. . .

It would be very cool as a vehicle for both ARCHITECTS' exposure, and as a money making vehicle: I'd to add a new PLACE/ environment in SECOND LIFE, where THE CHARACTERS/ people go ALL THE TIME (not only an event) to trip out, to goto a CONCERT goto a LIGHT SHOW, goto ART SHOWS, goto GET GIFTS - as a social event for the SECOND LIFE CHARACTERS., wherein many scenarios can be enacted. ARCHITECTS can have a SHOWROOM, a STORE in the MALL, and can use GET ZOOKS for the money exchanges.

It could be a fun trip, I'd love to create that environment with PLASTICLIGHT. I'm just learning SECOND LIFE, but sure I'll get it easily.

EARA
I replied to this last week but don't see my post anywhere on here. Did I do something wrong?
I have been uploading video slide shows that present the music I have, from middile eastern to rock to slightly blues, if there is anything there you like let me know and lets work it out.
Rick,Your idea...I Love it!///I also have a idea to generate revenue! How do I send a personal note or phone call to share message to generate revenue for this? You will be thankful! I promise,Ms.(Miz.)Teresa K.Davis
Hi Rick,
It was good to speak with you.
You got my support all the way..
Speak with you soon
Ashie
Great Idea Rick... Here's something I put together which may be appropriate, and which could be thrown into the mix.

All the Best...
Joe
Attachments:
hey joe.... thanks.. I will take a listen...

-rick

Joe Pal said:
Great Idea Rick... Here's something I put together which may be appropriate, and which could be thrown into the mix.

All the Best...
Joe
Rick, greetings! I think that that is a brilliant idea! and I can imagine that others feel the same way. Look forward to seeing how all this pans out I am going to mention it to a close blues/Folk Musician of Mine , Who is world known but not famous..amazingly so.
and if I can do anything just let me know...not sure what that would be but just ask..never know.
smiles and well wishes
Meta p.s. that all just kinda flowed! L O L
best spring wishes to all ~ Godspeace
Healing tune...
Healing... personal and planetary ditty
Hi Richard

A Cool Idea ... would each member receive any funds, besides exposure?

Perhaps The Royalties !

Stanlode
Dear Mr. Lukens,
I hope you and all your relations are well :o)
I think your idea is great!
If you are interested in using one of my songs....i would be honored to contribute to an AOAND CD project.
I hope i didn't find out about this too late...i see the post was made almost a year ago...
Please let me know how this idea has evolved if you have time :o)
Peace & Blessings Brother
Respectfully
Scott Tweedie
Attachments:

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service