Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Lubov, And now I have rearranged my own affirmations too. Thank you for bringing up…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Oct 21, 2009 to Morning Meditation "Just for Today"

9 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Silja Saareoks-Kaldre

"Thank you for your courage to share it with us all. You also pointed out the importa…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Oct 16, 2009 to Encouragement to practice meditation daily

9 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by William L. Kimmel Jr.

"I do agree with it, as on the subconsciousness level the words are taken literally.…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Oct 15, 2009 to Morning Meditation "Just for Today"

9 Oct 21, 2009

"Thank you so much! This is very beautiful message. With love, -Silja"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Oct 15, 2009 to Morning Meditation "Just for Today"

9 Oct 21, 2009

"There is one thing that I discovered lately, although it may seam a bit unusual. But…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Sep 15, 2009 to Ten Days of Silence for Peace of Mind

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"We had the celebration of 9-9-9 yesterday made in a group and we used kind a similar…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Sep 10, 2009 to MEDITATION FOR UPLIFTING THE ENERGY

2 Sep 10, 2009

"" target="_blank"> Although the many of us have already seen this video, still i…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Aug 15, 2009 to Videos, that really deserve to be noticed:

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by drmike

"Thank you so much for the great reply. I've had the experience that it can also work…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Aug 2, 2009 to Self-hypnosis. Yes or no?

3 Aug 2, 2009

"In my opinion there has to be done much work deep inside to become the chrystal clea…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Aug 2, 2009 to Self-hypnosis. Yes or no?

3 Aug 2, 2009

"I do agree with it. What can be described is just one aspect, but there are so many.…"

Silja Saareoks-Kaldre replied Jun 29, 2009 to Where is God?

9 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service