Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Ron Alexander's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee, that is an excellent response? Thank you, I add you as another fine teacher on…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 19, 2009 to How do you return to love when you are upset? Feeling attacked?

9 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"This is a short story of a friend who when I first met her, had mostly negative judg…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 11, 2009 to Rising in Love

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Well, the Men's group went very well, and I read your essay to the group. It was wel…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 11, 2009 to Rising in Love

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Wow, Golden, thank you for your magnificent description of "rising in love". I am go…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 10, 2009 to Rising in Love

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"WORD FOR THE DAY Saturday, May. 9 We must not wish for the disappearance of our tro…"

Ron Alexander replied May 9, 2009 to Summary of Responses to : Letting Go:Transforming Your Favorite Hurtful Thing....

6 May 9, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"My favorite Rumi Poem: The Guest House This being human is a guest house. Every mor…"

Ron Alexander replied Apr 17, 2009 to How do you express unconditional love for yourself?

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

"Going through some intense wonderful growth after Mom almost left me completely out…"

Ron Alexander replied Apr 8, 2009 to Summary of Responses to : Letting Go:Transforming Your Favorite Hurtful Thing....

6 May 9, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"To accept and love the "unlovable' parts of me! To transform the inner tormentor to…"

Ron Alexander replied Apr 7, 2009 to How do you express unconditional love for yourself?

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service