Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Lorenzo Abbiati's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 21, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/earthquakes/recent_world_events.html as you can see…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 20, 2012 to just a possibility and a few ideas for scientist and volcanologist to reflect on

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"I mean that this zone is at the moment more vulnerable and sensible and could be con…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 20, 2012 to just a possibility and a few ideas for scientist and volcanologist to reflect on

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"agaist the lack of energy. thank you Carlos for your music to support more than thou…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 15, 2012 to What are you struggling with most?

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"mankind is like an old man at the moment. economic collapse is near: the more the ma…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 15, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"thank you Arnold for your mighty contribution. i remark theese statements Globalist…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Apr 6, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"by turning off the grid mains you can run an inverter fed by a photovoltaic field to…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Feb 6, 2012 to SUN DELIVERING SOLUTION EMERGENCY IS TO COME

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"I wouldn't call me stupid, rather i would call us irresponsible or better lazy make…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 17, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Thank you Doreen for your response. first of all reset all system of finance and cur…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 9, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"every time we make a fence every time we build a boundary every time we do a race we…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 8, 2012 to New Economic Model for New Age

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service