Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

steven meglitsch's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw a news spot on FB ... on the Santana fan page."

steven meglitsch replied Feb 17, 2009 to How did you find out about Architects of a New Dawn?

11 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Lee Robert Cyr

"I like drawing houses in the evening so I suppose I don't qualify... "

steven meglitsch replied Feb 16, 2009 to Architects of a New Dawn

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by steven meglitsch

"If we really are looking at total global economic collapse, I doubt that the outcome…"

steven meglitsch replied Feb 15, 2009 to Global Ecconomic Collapse or a shortage of Federal Reserve Notes? What do you think?

7 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nance

"People who like to get up early in the morning and draw houses?"

steven meglitsch replied Feb 14, 2009 to Architects of a New Dawn

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by steven meglitsch

"Inspiration may have a positive side or a negative one. One of humanity's deepest di…"

steven meglitsch replied Feb 14, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"From that basic law, a number of laws could be generated to deal with e.g. energy co…"

steven meglitsch replied Feb 14, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"well, then try this one out: In my world government The value in any event, transac…"

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"One of the reasons that a system that evolves in a complex world becomes non-spiritu…"

steven meglitsch replied Feb 13, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"But by creating alternative networks, alliances and fellowships that operate outside…"

steven meglitsch replied Feb 13, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"The only way to totally revamp the existing system would to be start another one tha…"

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service