Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Hector Gilberto's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah wonderful pic my brother!!"

Hector Gilberto replied Jul 27, 2009 to New discussion: Is Alex J. Ligertwood the best singer Santana's ever had????

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Phillip

"Yes brother, Leon Thomas was amazing, what he did with Pharoah Sanders is incredible…"

Hector Gilberto replied Jul 20, 2009 to New discussion: Is Alex J. Ligertwood the best singer Santana's ever had????

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Phillip

"And don't focus only in Alex's work with Carlos, don't forget to check his early wor…"

Hector Gilberto replied Jun 30, 2009 to New discussion: Is Alex J. Ligertwood the best singer Santana's ever had????

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Phillip

"If we think of creative era studiowise, I think 1972 thru 1978 was when Carlos took…"

Hector Gilberto replied Jun 29, 2009 to THE MOST CREATIVE GUITAR PLAYING YEARS FOR CARLOS?

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Hector Gilberto

"Just bear in mind that Gregg had to play while singing so he wasn't able to "stretch…"

Hector Gilberto replied Jun 29, 2009 to New discussion: Is Alex J. Ligertwood the best singer Santana's ever had????

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Phillip

"Well Jeff, if it comes to raw power I think Alex's best work was done live. In fact…"

Hector Gilberto replied Jun 6, 2009 to New discussion: Is Alex J. Ligertwood the best singer Santana's ever had????

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Phillip

"Well, Greg Walker is my 2nd favourite!!! The Rockpalast show was great and I like th…"

Hector Gilberto replied Jun 4, 2009 to New discussion: Is Alex J. Ligertwood the best singer Santana's ever had????

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Phillip

"Hi Stephen, nice recollection of ur Caravanserai and Lotus memories!!!! I think Sant…"

Hector Gilberto replied May 12, 2009 to Caravanserai

21 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Stephen Morris

"Sí Emilio, I can understand why!!!! I listen to it early in the morning as the sun i…"

Hector Gilberto replied Feb 18, 2009 to Caravanserai

21 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Stephen Morris

"Could you believe that Multidimensional warrior has not been released in spain yet???"

Hector Gilberto replied Feb 7, 2009 to Caravanserai

21 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Stephen Morris

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service