Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Ron Alexander's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Another belief that has really helped me in dealing with difficult people is a princ…"

Ron Alexander replied Oct 30, 2009 to Who is the best gratitude teacher in your life?

33 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Well, we do have a lot in common, Adrianna, I am finally divorcing my "trophy wife",…"

Ron Alexander replied Oct 30, 2009 to Who is the best gratitude teacher in your life?

33 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

" "

33 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Yes, Thank you for responding so compassionately, I am so grateful for All, ron"

33 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Dear Kari, I am not quite sure the answer you are expecting so I will just say I giv…"

Ron Alexander replied Aug 4, 2009 to Who is the best gratitude teacher in your life?

33 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Gratitude - Another reason to be grateful for everything WORD FOR THE DAY Monday, Ju…"

Ron Alexander replied Jul 13, 2009 to How is your life when you feel gratitude for everything that you experience?

24 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Aanica

"I have been thinking about "If I had to live my life over again" on the Vegan site.…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 18, 2009 to Attainment

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Kari, the key for me is in the question - "I am grateful for the question, here is w…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 16, 2009 to How is your life when you feel gratitude for everything that you experience?

24 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Aanica

"To Be Grateful for Everything I would have no more grievances against anyone I would…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 5, 2009 to How is your life when you feel gratitude for everything that you experience?

24 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Aanica

"Wow, Arne, that is a dramatic story - tell us more about the wave - was it just a fr…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 4, 2009 to Who is the best gratitude teacher in your life?

33 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service