Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Marc's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"My Grandfather once said to me, "I seek Moderation in all things, including moderati…"

Marc replied Aug 12, 2011 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"This video is actually Peter Tosh song not Bob Marley"

Marc replied Apr 6, 2009 to Should Marijuana be re-legalized?

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"We have had an indepth discussion at aoand on the proper place of Marijuana in spiri…"

Marc replied Apr 6, 2009 to Should Marijuana be re-legalized?

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by AkashicWreckage

"Sometimes it is the long periods of silence, which invite forth the muse. Periods of…"

Marc replied Apr 3, 2009 to Integrating Humanity with Music

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Marc

"Following the logic then, the process of correction might take some time, thus the i…"

Marc replied Mar 16, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"So then in your view is it also true that any imposition of a New World Order would…"

Marc replied Mar 16, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"thanks Lance, Do you think it is possible for a global system to exist which preserv…"

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"I think, I have been away too long and want to say I wish I had more time this week…"

Marc replied Mar 12, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"I recognize the distinction you are making between what an ultimatum is and simply y…"

Marc replied Mar 12, 2009 to Is anyone else getting tired of all the marketing going on here at AOAND?

16 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Erin Michelle

"I think this issue is important, but unfortunately as part of a free world people wi…"

Marc replied Mar 11, 2009 to Is anyone else getting tired of all the marketing going on here at AOAND?

16 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Erin Michelle

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service