Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

kenmargolis's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a 99% way to improve or relieve your stress. 1.https://www.youtube.com/jeffr…"

kenmargolis replied Jan 17, 2010 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"I found a few good resources this week. Youtube Videos by Jeffrey Armstrong. http://…"

kenmargolis replied Jan 12, 2010 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"There is a great opportunity to connect with a wonderful Rabbi in NY on December 6th…"

kenmargolis replied Dec 1, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"Thanks, that is a great resource!"

kenmargolis replied May 21, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"You make some interesting points. I find when I cannot get the answers to important…"

kenmargolis replied Jan 15, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"Great example of a magical and heartwarming experience. I wish I could one of those…"

kenmargolis replied Jan 12, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"Jonathan Goldman, has retreats and other events about healing sound. While I have no…"

kenmargolis replied Jan 12, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"I took a look at Alex's site and it is very exciting. Two other places that I have k…"

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"Yes a thoughtful and kind Nurse can bring light... "

kenmargolis replied Jan 5, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

"This website (www.architectsofanewdawn.com) is example good and holy work. Congratul…"

kenmargolis replied Jan 3, 2009 to Holiness and Religion: Please share amazing stories about holy people doing good work that can change the world.

19 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by kenmargolis

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service