Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Brent N. Hunter's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanhks David, I agree that when it is built -- and it will indeed be built -- the n…"

Brent N. Hunter replied May 22, 2010 to Question from Bill Gates: "How do we get the world’s brightest people focused on its biggest problems?"

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Hi Mary, yes I sent it, thanks for your reply. Cheers! Brent "

Brent N. Hunter replied May 20, 2010 to Question from Bill Gates: "How do we get the world’s brightest people focused on its biggest problems?"

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Thanks for your reply, David! Brent "

Brent N. Hunter replied May 20, 2010 to Question from Bill Gates: "How do we get the world’s brightest people focused on its biggest problems?"

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Much love 2 u as well, so you saw my Youtube :) Did you check out http://www.BrentHu…"

Brent N. Hunter replied Feb 23, 2010 to What About a Stimulus Package For THE PEOPLE?

10 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Judi Mills

":)"

Brent N. Hunter replied Feb 23, 2010 to What About a Stimulus Package For THE PEOPLE?

10 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Judi Mills

"If you haven't checked it out yet... please be sure to check out my main site at htt…"

10 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Judi Mills

"Hi Jennifer, I love your thinking! We need a whole new world and fortunately, one i…"

Brent N. Hunter replied Feb 17, 2010 to What About a Stimulus Package For THE PEOPLE?

10 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Judi Mills

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service