Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

drmike's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Love without anything in return....wow! It can be done but is not easy, especially w…"

drmike replied Mar 2, 2010 to Who says "romantic love" is the highest form of love?

10 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Thanks to all for sharing. It is caring. Best, Mike"

drmike replied Sep 15, 2009 to Let's BE REAL.

11 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Stevie wrote it. Whitney is singing it, I believe in the mid '80s (before Bobby, HA!…"

drmike replied Sep 12, 2009 to Let's BE REAL.

11 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"A nice musical commentary on the subject by Rita Marley, wife of Bob...... http://w…"

drmike replied Aug 27, 2009 to Who says "romantic love" is the highest form of love?

10 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Getting away from all the spiritual rant for a minute, it is just important to do yo…"

drmike replied Aug 9, 2009 to Before I can love someone I need to know them. What, then, about me?

7 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Sorry to hear about your dog Ron. I got back from San Antonio and got the biggest ov…"

drmike replied Aug 3, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tomaca ('Maysha) Govan

"Hey Golden, For me this "rising in love" distinction is novel. I am glad you took t…"

drmike replied Jul 10, 2009 to Rising in Love

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Thanks Marcelle and Maureen. That's two votes for God! Being a moderator of this dis…"

drmike replied Jul 5, 2009 to Who says "romantic love" is the highest form of love?

10 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"You know how they tell you on an airplane: "If you are travelling with small childre…"

drmike replied Jul 5, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tomaca ('Maysha) Govan

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service