- Barack Obama's Katrina, Only Much, Much Worse!
- The BP Gulf Oil Spill represents a stunning failure of government. Nay, that assessment is too kind. It is coming to be known as a truly defining moment in American history. A moment when it became apparent to all who have eyes to see, and ears to hear, that the current incarnation of US Federal Government has become obsolete. A day that a 220+ year old dinosaur fell down (on the job) and gave up its spirit to the ethers.
- How, pray tell, could such a thing happen on the watch of a savior, a messiah of sorts, a modern-day Abraham Lincoln who would heal the country, as he helped heal the world with the acceptance of the Nobel Peace Prize?! A Democratic President, no less, whose forbearers were most assuredly from the South, the regional economy soon to be devastated by this catastrophe. A man heralded by his supporters as the icon of change (CHANGE We can believe in) from all that DC and the US Federal Government have come to represent.
- What in the world has happened here? As it continues to happen in this very moment throughout the entire Gulf of Mexico! The USA faces what is easily the greatest environmental disaster in the history of the Republic, and the US Federal Government is AWOL. An entire region of the country is under assault from an oncoming BLACK WAVE (See this awesome video-documentary of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill) that promises only to get worse much worse, in fact and the Departments of Interior, Energy, Homeland Security, as well as our beloved EPA are permanently OUT TO LUNCH. The Coast Guard response headed by Admiral Thad Allen and Rear Admiral Mary Landry, after innumerable calls to many of their different offices around the nation, leads one to believe that there is simply nobody home. NOBODY HOME!!!
- There's an old saying, or rather document, which was written by one Thomas Jefferson that goes life this:
- "When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."
- Sounds a little radical, I know, but the time has come for us to re-read this little screed. We can insinuate much from the aforementioned Declaration of Independence by pointing out the obvious as follows:
- Government owes its existence to the people. Its primary purpose is to protect and safeguard the citizenry of the nation. It also exists to ensure the welfare of the populace, as well as to sustain an order in which all may flourish and pursue their goals. This social contract is very much a two-way street in which the governed promise to carry out their civic duties while the government fulfills the myriad responsibilities of statehood.
- What are some of the basic obligations and functions, which all governments are held to and expected to perform, within this contract? They include a good faith commitment to: (i) protect the life, well-being and livelihood of each and every person, (ii) maintain a clean, healthy and safe environment in which to live, work and play and (iii) guarantee access to products and services which are safe, life-affirming and health promoting.
- It is now clear that this sacred trust has been flagrantly violated in the most profound and fundamental ways by the US Federal Government. Therefore, WE THE PEOPLE, hand down the following "Citizen's Indictment" in these United States of America against the current and previous two US Administrations. Since this is a multi-count indictment of tremendous breadth and depth, we have taken the liberty of outlining each count as succinctly as possible. As each investigator employs their own unique process of "discovery", all are encouraged to flesh out the skeleton of this indictment to their complete satisfaction.
- Given the enormous amount of information and data now available in the: (i) public record, (ii) governmental and private sectors, (iii) academic arena and (iv) internet base world wide web, there is a great abundance of factual evidence presented by highly authoritative sources concerning the following allegations. The only constraints in ferreting out all of the pertinent facts/details will be one's own initiative and dedication to the truth. WE THE PEOPLE, hereby submit, with both great regret and undeterrable resolve, the following bill of indictment for immediate prosecution.
- Before we continue with this citizens' indictment, let's re-focus on just what are we declaring, and more importantly, demanding in this Declaration of Freedom from an Incapacitated US Federal Government. The following document has been circulating on the internet since July 4 of this year. It will be formally presented to the appropriate government officials in the not too distant future. As follows:
- A DECLARATION OF FREEDOM FROM AN INCAPACITATED UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- We The People of these United States of America (USA) do solemnly take back our rights, liberties and powers, which are considered by all righteous governments to be inalienable, from an unlawful and tyrannical US Federal Government that has wrongfully and systematically encroached upon the inherent rights of its citizens.
- We The People acknowledge the wrongful usurpation of powers, as well as jurisdictional and legal necessities originally possessed by the fifty Sovereign States of the USA. Through a longstanding pattern of legislation of unconstitutional law, these inherent powers have been unlawfully stripped from these Sovereign States. Each State is now fully empowered to retain their original sovereign status as established by the US Constitution.
- We The People demand that the US Federal Government immediately cease and desist from legislating, executing and adjudicating all law which is not in strict compliance with natural law, common law and constitutional law. Furthermore, we demand an expeditious review of all US Federal Statutes in order to determine their fitness in this regard.
- We The People demand that the US Federal Government immediately cease and desist from all illegal enforcement actions against its citizens, as well as citizens of other nations, which are in obvious contravention of international law, scriptural law, common law and US constitutional law. Toward this end, we demand the immediate closure of the extra-judicial detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, as well as the Bagram Internment Facility and all others that operate outside the rubric of both the US Criminal Law Code and Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- We The People demand an immediate and permanent suspension of each and every law, statute and rule/regulation that is in violation of divinely ordained human rights, civil rights, and constitutional rights. Especially where these rights are violated in the course of the repugnant state-sponsored administration of torture by the US Federal Government and its proxies in "safe" national havens around the world, we demand immediate termination of such inhumane and totally unacceptable conduct.
- We The People demand an immediate cessation to all war-making activity around the world to include the illegal and undeclared wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. This demand also includes the many wars being waged by proxy through covert agencies (CIA), as well as by all corporate, mercenary entities such as Wackenhut and Xe Services (Blackwater). The US Government will immediately end the illegal and abhorrent practices of rendition, as well as the extrajudicial killing of foreign citizens by drones and any other means utilized in foreign lands.
- We The People further demand that all economic and financial warfare being waged against the perceived enemies of the USA be permanently ended. The relentless manipulation of the financial/economic markets of the world, to include equity, bond, commodity, real estate, derivative and currency, must cease without exception.
- Furthermore, the US Federal Reserve (privately owned, international crime syndicate) must be placed in a temporary receivorship, as its collection agency, the IRS, is dissolved and reconstituted as a lawful revenue-collecting entity in order to carry on the affairs of State.
- We the People demand that the aerosol spraying of chemtrails in our skies, fluoridation of our water supplies, and the irradiation and chemical poisoning of our food be stopped. The EPA, FDA and NIH will be re-chartered, as will all other agencies and departments which have profoundly violated the public trust. The critical Departments of Homeland Security, Treasury, Energy and Interior will be subjected to an immediate review and reorganization in the interest that the People will be served first, not the corpocracy which has been unduly enriched for many decades.
- We The People demand a planned and orderly dissolution of the current US Federal Government. It has become apparent to all citizens, that there has been a multi-decade and ongoing pattern of conduct throughout the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the US Government, which has been deemed to be in profound and fundamental violation of both the Public Trust and Social Contract.
- Through this intractable behavior, the sacred and inviolable Governing Documents of this once great nation have been left in tatters. We aim to see them restored to their rightful place and, over time, greatly improved upon to reflect the evolving realities and emerging needs of a rapidly changing world.
- We The People demand the planned election and appointment of a law-abiding transitional US government, which will assume the proper, timely and thorough administration of all duties and responsibilities starting with strict compliance with the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. This transitional government shall override all powers and perceived rights of governance which have been unlawfully arrogated unto the US Corporation and executed through the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
- Finally, We The People demand that a TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMISSION be established in order for the suppressed truths regarding all matters of State that have taken place without the People's knowledge and consent, and which have unduly put the American people at great risk and in substantial jeopardy, be given a full airing within the body politic.
- We The People have spoken, and we expect a substantive response to these demands in the immediate future, whereupon the appropriate re-establishment of this Constitutional Republic may proceed forthwith. A national conference to discuss the RESTORE AMERICA PLAN will be convened as soon as possible.
- May God Bless America.
- Concerned Citizens of the Fifty Sovereign States
- Declaration Issued on Independence Day, July 4, 2010
You need to be a member of Architects of a New Dawn to add comments!
Join Architects of a New Dawn