Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Erin Michelle's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing how? Highly reccommended in what way? Tease me please! Love, Erin "

Erin Michelle replied Mar 7, 2009 to Books, Books, and more Books!!!

12 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"Library day yesterday. Returned "The Active Side of Infinity" the last book by Carlo…"

Erin Michelle replied Mar 5, 2009 to Books, Books, and more Books!!!

12 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"I see myself helping families. The best way I can determine to help children, is to…"

Erin Michelle replied Mar 4, 2009 to THE NEW WORLD

8 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Peace Portal

"I was hoping for examples of people who have acheived the goal. When I page through…"

Erin Michelle replied Mar 1, 2009 to Six Degrees of Carlos Santana - Or Kevin Bacon, for that matter

13 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Betsy S. Franz

"I've also been scribbling tiny house plans in a notebook. The house I live in is a l…"

Erin Michelle replied Feb 27, 2009 to New Architecture, share it here

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"I'd like help working up a shower design for saving water. I got the idea last summe…"

Erin Michelle replied Feb 27, 2009 to New Architecture, share it here

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"Hi! Betsy, If the sheep might have to lead, doesn't that make you the Lead Sheep? Sh…"

Erin Michelle replied Feb 27, 2009 to Six Degrees of Carlos Santana - Or Kevin Bacon, for that matter

13 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Betsy S. Franz

"Harmony is born of chaos. That crazy yin/yang energy always seeking balance. My hope…"

Erin Michelle replied Feb 25, 2009 to Arrival of the "Age of Aquarius" on Feb. 14, 2009 - has change begun?

12 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Victor Forsythe

"Fun, fun, fun! Thank you. Love, Erin"

Erin Michelle replied Feb 25, 2009 to You have to check this out. A great way to start the day!

6 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Erin Michelle

"I'm going to bake cookies at Kids Unlimited today and I'm going to keep my mind and…"

Erin Michelle replied Feb 24, 2009 to Two Choices - What Would You Do? From Jerry Jampolsky

30 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Edmond Missir

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service