Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

William L. Kimmel Jr.'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank Yoy DrMike, Happy and Blessed new yoer from our familiy to you and yours. Nama…"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Jan 3, 2010 to Encouragement to practice meditation daily

9 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by William L. Kimmel Jr.

"Things have changed for me (Life is Change)....Samantha lives with me now and is doi…"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Jan 1, 2010 to Encouragement to practice meditation daily

9 Jan 3, 2010

"Thank you Jeanne, Samantha lives with my ex now and comes every 2 weeks and spends t…"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Oct 23, 2009 to Encouragement to practice meditation daily

9 Jan 3, 2010

"Sounds as if you are doing well my friend. If I were closer to SC I would come help…"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Oct 23, 2009 to Hard lesson - combining Ho'oponopono with Meditation

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Congratulations on your growth. Equanimity is one of the great keys to life! Not an…"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Oct 20, 2009 to Hard lesson - combining Ho'oponopono with Meditation

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Yes Joan it is very hard. Somehow we are here and we all suffer in many forms, I bel…"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Oct 16, 2009 to Encouragement to practice meditation daily

9 Jan 3, 2010

"Excellent work. very helpful. Thank you"

William L. Kimmel Jr. replied Oct 16, 2009 to Mantra meditation

3 Oct 16, 2009

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service