Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Ron Alexander's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Taking Responsibility For Everything Sounds like she is the Prodigal Aunt. SHE aband…"

Ron Alexander replied Feb 8, 2010 to Hard lesson - combining Ho'oponopono with Meditation

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Thank you, Nadine. Divina is the star of my book Sailing and Swimming with Dolphins.…"

Ron Alexander replied Nov 6, 2009 to Hard lesson - combining Ho'oponopono with Meditation

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Thank you, William - here is my quote for the day: WORD FOR THE DAY(gratefulness.org…"

Ron Alexander replied Oct 24, 2009 to Hard lesson - combining Ho'oponopono with Meditation

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Thank you, William. The equanimity I am improving on is a direct result of Vipassana…"

Ron Alexander replied Oct 21, 2009 to Hard lesson - combining Ho'oponopono with Meditation

8 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Wise thoughts - thanks for adding this - I will cut and copy to my daily reminders!…"

Ron Alexander replied Oct 15, 2009 to Morning Meditation "Just for Today"

9 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Silja Saareoks-Kaldre

"Jenny Phillips - directed The Dhamma Brothers documentary and wrote Letters From t…"

Ron Alexander replied Sep 23, 2009 to Ten Days of Silence for Peace of Mind

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Jenny Phillips - directed The Dhamma Brothers documentary and wrote Letters From th…"

Ron Alexander replied Sep 18, 2009 to Ten Days of Silence for Peace of Mind

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Reply by Travis Clay Dupont Jr. "Meditation is a creation of your own mind. Many beg…"

Ron Alexander replied Sep 14, 2009 to Ten Days of Silence for Peace of Mind

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Reply by Jeanne Visappana Group site speaking of 'bolting'... I was thinking about…"

Ron Alexander replied Sep 12, 2009 to Ten Days of Silence for Peace of Mind

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Hi Joan, you still identifying as a "crone to the bone"? I hope so, I love you guys…"

Ron Alexander replied Sep 12, 2009 to Ten Days of Silence for Peace of Mind

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service