Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Victor Forsythe's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, change has begun. Its a very slow process. Aquarius is an air sign. Not only do…"

Victor Forsythe replied Mar 2, 2009 to Arrival of the "Age of Aquarius" on Feb. 14, 2009 - has change begun?

12 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Victor Forsythe

"My Dear We are there to help with the poppies! (Think exotic fun in a far away land…"

Victor Forsythe replied Mar 1, 2009 to Afghanistan: why are we still there and how do we get out?

6 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"Nance I started Boulderbarter@yahoogroups.com as well as denverbarter, so I agree w…"

Victor Forsythe replied Feb 15, 2009 to Global Ecconomic Collapse or a shortage of Federal Reserve Notes? What do you think?

7 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nance

"Well dont worry. Humanity did not have any vaccines during the black plague, when th…"

Victor Forsythe replied Feb 14, 2009 to In the news today - Court Says Vaccine Not to Blame for Autism - Oh Really????

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Marinspin

"Im not insulting people James. Im sorry that so many people are so conditioned. Now…"

Victor Forsythe replied Feb 12, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"It was a brilliant move by the neo-cons and the war mongers to hand pick Obama to st…"

Victor Forsythe replied Feb 12, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"Those of us who protested the insanity of the Vietnam War used this sacred plant and…"

Victor Forsythe replied Jan 10, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"I feel in my soul that this magical plant was seeded here by a high consciousness to…"

Victor Forsythe replied Jan 9, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service