Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Tamara Knight's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeanne: His middle name was Hermann. I otta know, I was a nun. When he was a kid, hi…"

Tamara Knight replied Jul 21, 2009 to Shiftin' consciousness an' stuff like that

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

"Jesus H Christ, Ron! D'you really talk like that or havya gotta script or somethin'?…"

Tamara Knight replied Jul 19, 2009 to Shiftin' consciousness an' stuff like that

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

"I think you're the one messin' with our heads, Ron! I aint heard nothin' 'bout that…"

Tamara Knight replied Jul 18, 2009 to Shiftin' consciousness an' stuff like that

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

"Ya got that right, honey! I checked Jeanne's profile an' took a look at 'Crone to th…"

Tamara Knight replied Jul 17, 2009 to Shiftin' consciousness an' stuff like that

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

"Uh huh. Y'know, Ron... I really wish ya hadn't told me. I was startin' to think mayb…"

Tamara Knight replied Jul 16, 2009 to Shiftin' consciousness an' stuff like that

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

"Yokel?? What the hell's a yokel?? Is that a job or what? Honey, ya gotta tell me. Wh…"

Tamara Knight replied Jul 16, 2009 to Shiftin' consciousness an' stuff like that

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

"Tell me 'bout it, honey! I worn out more calendars 'n I care to admit to. I guess th…"

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Knight

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service