We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.
</ p> Are You From the Blue Ray?
As a Blue Ray Being, you came to transform the damaged, mutated DNA of humanity, and set the stage for the other rays to come. You were not recognized for your unique divine light and had to recognize yourselves. It was tricky spiritual business as you were super sensitive beings, though you had the spiritual power tools to be victories in your mission.
For the last 100 years the Indigos, Rainbows, Crystals and you, the Blue Rays, have been incarnating to create a vibrational shift to the higher dimensions. You the Blue Ray Beings are the overlooked and forgotten ones, and have been essential in clearing and setting the stage for humanities ascension. Because of you, Blue Ray Beings, earth will be able to take her rightful place in the galactic and universal councils of oneness and peace.
We Wish to 'Thank you', from the ones that can't articulate your divine presence, all of humanity, your star sisters and brothers of light and the sacred higher realms. We are in constant praise and support of you!
Remember! Blue Ray, there is much more coming for you, for your time has come.
The Blue Ray Mission:
Infiltrate the system in a normal capacity, always remembering who you are and where you came from, planting the seeds of peace, love, light and higher awareness. No matter how painful, long or arduous the job was, it was your mission and you had the spiritual tools, insight and divine light to see it through.
Blue Ray Traits:
· 'Transformers', using alchemy you naturally transmute lower energies.
· Average age range: Late 30's to 50's
· Tend to be water and air signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra with Virgo influences.
· Have similarities with the Indigo, Crystals and Rainbows Beings. Ultra sensitive, intuitive, can easily communicate with the higher realms. You have sacred knowledge and wisdom.
· Often mistaken for an Indigo.
· Very adaptable and empathic.
· Blues are more reserved and quieter than the indigos and seem mystical in the way they look. Old souls may appear to be more ethereal looking or star born.
· You are about communication and expression through the creative arts and spirit. It is very important for you to express yourself. It's part of you mission.
· May have taken many years for you to be able to speak up and be seen.
· Have blue in your aura or have lots of blue around you. You will also have violet to help with transmuting lower density.
. Work with Archangel Michael, Saint Germain and the Violet Fire.
· Most are energy or spiritual healers as you wish to heal and help others.
· Are water types. Flowing, emotional, not static and associated with the divine feminine traits and archetype.
. Music, sound, movement, dance and nature is very important to you.
· Learned how to hide your supernatural abilities and gifts, stood in the background waiting, watching, observing and always in the knowing.
· The Waiting, Star Seed Time Line Encodement, the blues have been preparing for when events and an inner knowing will activate you to reset your course to take a higher path. This activation will attuned you to your core essence and will affect your career, hobbies, goals and relationships.
· Most of you were not born to enlightened consciousness spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first.
· Feel connected to the terms Light Worker, Star Born and to Pleiades, Sirius and to the esoteric studies and the evolved races of earth. Are more energetic aligned to Lemurians then to the Atlantians.
· Have amazing latent spiritual gifts and talent that are not fully activated.
· Feel out of out place in your family, feel your biological family is not your true origin. Feel you are from the stars, another planet or evolved race.
· Are the peacemakers with your family and with friends.
· Have great inner long-term persistence. You get to your destination.
· Very sensitive to foods, chemicals, the environment, noise and electricity.
· Need to drink lots of spring water that still has the life force in it, and be connected to the deva of water.
Challenges for the Blue Ray
· Escape tendencies, being in the other realms or being alone to much, feeling lonely and different.
· Addictions or addictive tendency in earlier years.
· Chronic fatigue from always transforming energies or leaving the body to often and to long.
· Learning disabilities
· Difficulty and frustration in communicating.
· Were told: You were different. You're just imaging things. Get real.
· Can have entities, spirit attachments and negative thought forms come to you, because the Blue Ray transforms and shows them the light.
· Had genetic damage to transform.
· Are very adaptable and empathic, and therefore can stay in a dysfunction relationship, situation or environment to long.
· Need to maintain energetic boundaries and awareness and learn how to stay connected in the body.
Children of the Blue-Ray
In the 1988 book Notes From The Cosmos, Gordon Michael Scallion wrote a chapter about the Blue-Ray Children. Scallion is an established psychic and modern-day prophet, often compared to Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce. He is probably most famous for his ‘future maps’ of the world and his accurate predictions of Earth changes. He was popularised in Bob frissells books, Nothing in this Book is True and Something in this Book is True.
Scallion knew about these children since the early eighties, but did not really know what the significance was. It wasn’t until1988 that during a session with a client he went into trance and the information came out. He described the Blue-Ray children as the forerunners of the new root race (the Crystals?), who were from the ‘mental’ plane of existence, whose colour vibration was ‘blue’. He explained that they were the souls from the ancient land of Lemuria, whereas the Indigo’s are predominantly Atlantean. According to Scallion, the Indigo’s layed the groundwork for the Blue-rays, which enabled them step into their roles as teachers. The Indigo and Blue colours are very close in the colour spectrum and this can be seen as a natural process of movement through subtle vibrations.
Scallion emphasised that these Children ‘evolve’ very quickly: “They are teaching others by the age of four or five. By the time they reach their twelfth year, the Blue Ones would be equivalent to an average adult who has spent perhaps twenty-five years as a teacher”. They also have telekinetic powers, a ‘knowing’ of their mission on Earth and many traits associated with all the other categories of Children. Here is a list of the Blue-Ray characteristics from Notes from the Cosmos:
1. Blue Ray Children have dreams that are highly evolved, and they begin dreaming and remembering dreams at a very early age.
2. They have an affinity for languages of all types. Many speak more than one language, if exposed, by age three.
3. They are determined, and at time can be quite stubborn (much like the Indigo’s).
4. They invent pretending games in which they take on the role of healer, using laying on of hands.
5. They are drawn to water, more than any other setting. They often stare into space at length, especially when near rivers, oceans or even the blue sky.
6. They have an understanding of how animals feel and think. They explain this to others in a matter-of-fact – “Don’t you know?”- manner.
7. By the time they reach their teens, many have a desire to go to other countries – often attempting to urge their parents to take them, or going so far as to plan their own trips.
8. Their personalities seem to fluctuate between two extremes – from being serious, single-minded and focused (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children).