Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Crones were old bitties, and old hags, and toothless ladies who wear granny panties.

Anyone have:
Any other rumors to add?
Insights?
Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?
Just wondering...

;-D
AW

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

As to the worthy contribution... already done, Victoria. ...keep on keepin' on.
Ha~ Ha~~~ Violette: "That has to be alien Melanies influence. When there is any activity on the computer it burps. So I know to check out CTB."

I called this one! My intuitive hits just keep rocking me! I knew you were watching here, eyes peeled for ANY activity!
LMAO!
AW
Jeanne boasts~~"I'm starting to think y'all are a bad influence on my subconscious mind. I had x-rated dreams last night that did not include my husband or anyone I've ever met or seen... he was probably an alien... just my luck."

At least you're getting some @@!
Just saying!
AW
Violette goes into the defensive position (eyes crossed, lips pursed, a piece of toast sitting on the top right corner of her upper lip, waggin' her finger at me): "Well now Missy AW, Victoria has been here when the computer burps. She can substaniate this activity."

You don't have to look every time it burps!

Violette--continues... "So there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

I'm handling this abuse of exclamations---privately--- in my public blog----

AW
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...you two... no hair pulling or name calling or punctuated yelling! Can't we all just get along?

And for your information, Aka Wreck... I do not boast! Hmm-m-mph...
Lets all get in line for the Violette inoculation!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !

Violette Ruffley said:
I gotta secret, I gotta secret. Have you noticed my desease is spreading?????????????? I'm a threat to swine flu.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!" From Jeanne

"my desease is spreading????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" From Violette

"Lets all get in line for the Violette inoculation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !" From Jeanne

"The keyboard is mightier than the !!!!! and the ????" Aka Wreck pounded on the keys!

AkaWreck
AkashicWreckage said:
"Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!" From Jeanne "The keyboard is mightier than the !!!!! and the ????" Aka Wreck pounded on the keys!
AkaWreck
she did it! she signed herself AkaWreck - I didn't make her. I'm honored. Actually, when it popped into (our) consciousness, it seemed totally apt, she is, after all, also known as Wreck - not just her closet - but on another thread (forgive me MzV) trying to be seen as the tidy one, tidying up V's punctuation; but what is so appealing to us scaatterbrained crones, is her ability to pick up any thread from any other Crone discussion and throw it in here & it fits beautifully.

So Scorpio deep into sex, sorry, throat, but pls take note Violette, mostly aka rebirth, regeneration. So you may have to chuck your bucket list in the bucket, because you ain't goin' nowhere. You are regenerating all the time. I actually read this on a channeled post that it is a 'common habit of humans to envisage death as a natural corollary because they are lazy and do not wish to continue to work on their contract in this lifetime. Humans in unstressful conditions naturally live to around 120 years and you are being given the opportunity, my Children, during this time of increased energy doorways, to prove that this is the lifetime you choose to practise the built-in mechanism of self-healing.'

Also
Jeanne said: The power of suggestion was only the opening of a door that needed little power or suggestion.

She IS funny.
I think that's what's going on here bigtime. We are all so tuned into each other (VR, you're in here too, when you get back from going 'poof') - so, when we're operating on all thrusters (forgive me, the words aren't mine - I am only the messenger) we're bouncing off each other at such a rate, nobody but us can keep up! And it creates this bubble/cocoon of energy/imagination/creativity.

So - struggling womanfully to hold a thread here - if the power of suggestion is so strong in this group of troupers (that's the fem.) we should jointly be able to swing the hurricane out of Aka Wreck's backyard & into the Bahama Trench. What say ya'all? i.e. if Aka Wreck will forgive me for stealing her thread from her newest discussion....
phew - that was long-winded - unintentional
- - - you see A. Wreck & I both have our moons in Sag !!!! loads of luv to all you co-conspirators, sorry, conspiratrixes! Marian
Hello Everyone

Wow, that took a good two hours to get caught up on here. How is everyone anyway???

This has been a crazy kind of week that is for sure. There is an abundance of energy calling to the soul to complete the old and prepare for the new. Meditation is long overdo. Interruptions keep flowing throught the door and via the computer. I started a creative retreat in April and it has not even begun yet. Just keep getting pulled into things that are out of my league but some high profiled energy tells me that does not matter to just get out there and get things done so people can move on. The work to be done in the universe is great and we are on call crones to help out.

Boy, is anyone else observing great changes in the cosmic collective conscious of humanities???

By the way, I wish only too much that I was on retreat to a convent!!! ~chuckles~. O'h and about the wine and cheese... we better stock up... I think there is a lot of work to be done and who better to get the ball rolling than us old crones who never say 'die'.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Marian Youngblood said:
AkashicWreckage said:
"Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!" From Jeanne "The keyboard is mightier than the !!!!! and the ????" Aka Wreck pounded on the keys!
AkaWreck
she did it! she signed herself AkaWreck - I didn't make her. I'm honored. Actually, when it popped into (our) consciousness, it seemed totally apt, she is, after all, also known as Wreck - not just her closet - but on another thread (forgive me MzV) trying to be seen as the tidy one, tidying up V's punctuation; but what is so appealing to us scaatterbrained crones, is her ability to pick up any thread from any other Crone discussion and throw it in here & it fits beautifully.

So Scorpio deep into sex, sorry, throat, but pls take note Violette, mostly aka rebirth, regeneration. So you may have to chuck your bucket list in the bucket, because you ain't goin' nowhere. You are regenerating all the time. I actually read this on a channeled post that it is a 'common habit of humans to envisage death as a natural corollary because they are lazy and do not wish to continue to work on their contract in this lifetime. Humans in unstressful conditions naturally live to around 120 years and you are being given the opportunity, my Children, during this time of increased energy doorways, to prove that this is the lifetime you choose to practise the built-in mechanism of self-healing.'

Also
Jeanne said: The power of suggestion was only the opening of a door that needed little power or suggestion.

She IS funny.
I think that's what's going on here bigtime. We are all so tuned into each other (VR, you're in here too, when you get back from going 'poof') - so, when we're operating on all thrusters (forgive me, the words aren't mine - I am only the messenger) we're bouncing off each other at such a rate, nobody but us can keep up! And it creates this bubble/cocoon of energy/imagination/creativity.

So - struggling womanfully to hold a thread here - if the power of suggestion is so strong in this group of troupers (that's the fem.) we should jointly be able to swing the hurricane out of Aka Wreck's backyard & into the Bahama Trench. What say ya'all? i.e. if Aka Wreck will forgive me for stealing her thread from her newest discussion....
- - - you see A. Wreck & I both have our moons in Sag !!!! loads of luv to all you co-conspirators, sorry, conspiratrixes! Marian
Marian--The Sage Among Us: "So - struggling womanfully to hold a thread here - if the power of suggestion is so strong in this group of troupers (that's the fem.) we should jointly be able to swing the hurricane out of Aka Wreck's backyard & into the Bahama Trench. What say ya'all? i.e. if Aka Wreck will forgive me for stealing her thread from her newest discussion....
- - - you see A. Wreck & I both have our moons in Sag !!!! loads of luv to all you co-conspirators, sorry, conspiratrixes! Marian"

I'd love to see those energies out there go into that Trench, for sure. I recall back in 2004 and 2005---the hurricanes lining up in the Atlantic. I was quite fearful.
With Wilma hitting the day after my birthday in 2005, and her aftermath where I live, I learned a LOT.
As time passed, within just a few short months after Wilma, the blessings of that experience became crystal clear.
I don't believe that I need to revisit those lessons, except maybe to reinforce all that I learned!
So, I'll take all the assistance from the wonderful spirits here!
Aka Wreck
Imelda: "This has been a crazy kind of week that is for sure. There is an abundance of energy calling to the soul to complete the old and prepare for the new. Meditation is long overdo. Interruptions keep flowing throught the door and via the computer. I started a creative retreat in April and it has not even begun yet. Just keep getting pulled into things that are out of my league but some high profiled energy tells me that does not matter to just get out there and get things done so people can move on. The work to be done in the universe is great and we are on call crones to help out.

Boy, is anyone else observing great changes in the cosmic collective conscious of humanities???"/i>/i>

Direct hit, Imelda, especially the underlined part above. More than before, and it has been building, the urging IS to complete the old, it is done. While some of what is coming, may be a bit uncomfortable---it must be completed.

We ARE on call!

What an incredible gem of validation, thank you Imelda!
With love,
AW
AW

Thank you. What a relief to be able to share this urgency and be understood.

I wish with all my heart there was a plan in place to begin somewhere, for universal work that has already begun. The personal work is well underway. In place is urgency to begin work outside of the self. It is global being defined by the moment, one moment at a time and knows no bounds. It's size... should a thought land there, takes my breath away leaving the tender heart to race.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

AkashicWreckage said:
Imelda: "This has been a crazy kind of week that is for sure. There is an abundance of energy calling to the soul to complete the old and prepare for the new. Meditation is long overdo. Interruptions keep flowing throught the door and via the computer. I started a creative retreat in April and it has not even begun yet. Just keep getting pulled into things that are out of my league but some high profiled energy tells me that does not matter to just get out there and get things done so people can move on. The work to be done in the universe is great and we are on call crones to help out.

Boy, is anyone else observing great changes in the cosmic collective conscious of humanities???"/i>/i>

Direct hit, Imelda, especially the underlined part above. More than before, and it has been building, the urging IS to complete the old, it is done. While some of what is coming, may be a bit uncomfortable---it must be completed.

We ARE on call!

What an incredible gem of validation, thank you Imelda!
With love,
AW

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service