Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Crones were old bitties, and old hags, and toothless ladies who wear granny panties.

Anyone have:
Any other rumors to add?
Insights?
Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?
Just wondering...

;-D
AW

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely Violette,

Most humbly I accept your wet cloth and loving hand. By no means is that cold hearted. In fact you have studied your course in miracles to perfection. This day is a most healing one indeed.

God Bless your loving heart so full of unconditional love. To be a receiver of such passion is the greates gift in this life on earth.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Violette Ruffley said:
I know this will sound so unempathic. Emapathy vs sympathy. If I see you standing at the railing of a sailing ship seasick and join you being seasick ~ then I am expressing sympathy. If on the other hand I join you and offer a cool wet cloth to wipe your mouth while that other hand is gently massaging your back ~ I am expressing empathy.

If I am to walk my talk in my spiritual belief system, based on A Course In Miracles, then not because I do not feel empathy, I am willing to accept that I cannot begin to know the karmic debts that are involved in what we are perceiving within the world of suffering. I am willing to accept that we have come in to experience those lessons for which we have made a soul contract.

I suppose with that said you will perceive me as hard hearted, unfeeling and unseeing. So be it. This is where I am coming from. And though it may not appear so ~ it is a heartspace. I came here to do the earth trip and especially at this time in history......and I am here to offer a wet cloth to wipe your mouth and massage your back with the other hand, with unconditional love..
...getting in line for the wet cloth and massage. Thank-you Violette for bringing out the best in all of us.

Violette Ruffley said:
And I humbly accept, with gratitude, your comprehension of what I hoped to convey. Blessings beloved friend. Violette
Violette Ruffley said:
If I am to walk my talk in my spiritual belief system, based on A Course In Miracles, then not because I do not feel empathy, I am willing to accept that I cannot begin to know the karmic debts that are involved in what we are perceiving within the world of suffering. I am willing to accept that we have come in to experience those lessons for which we have made a soul contract.

None of us here saw your response as unempathic, Violette - on the contrary, I believe your expressing it so gently, with goose-down fluff in swathes around your back massage offerings, you made it comfortable for us to see the deep reality of what Imelda calls our being on call: our responsibility to the earth is more than ever expressed in our being in every moment of NOW our most loving - but also authentic - selves. You, V, embody that because you, more than the rest of us, have been intent on doing it for longer.

I believe we came together as a group - all the laughter & hi-jinks just bonded us more firmly - as a way of showing each other (or as many of us as care to share it) that we are the microcosm. Up until last Tuesday - well it sounds good, but it's been going on for longer than that - we were a microcosm of one, functioning as individuals, each believing our unconditional love on the personal level - for each act we were capable of holding consciousness around - would be reflected in the outer planetary world. It took an act of faith, often, to believe that feeding the cat, staying in the now while dashing out for groceries, not being self-critical if we forgot something was having as much ripple effect in the macrocosm as feeling gratitude for a roof over our heads and that we were being useful.

Then we came together as a group. All of a sudden our thoughts, feelings, strivings, beliefs are shared and we have the beautiful knowledge that it's by other long-lived souls; ones who - yes, came here to fulfill contracts, but who STAYED ON to make sure we got to see some of the beauty (results) of our work this time.

I believe we are here to PLAY, too. Yes, we work hard, but we get to enJOY this new sense of greater self. It's a total miracle and one that in 1970 or so we could not possibly have imagined, that we are allowed to share thought-forms with others via the internet (ethers!). Jeanne then gets called to start this group - bless you Jeanne for following your call - and we join in fits and starts and then, as we see the ball rolling, grab it and roll too. We get to be ONE together. The Universe asks. We get to answer the call.

Now Imelda will say she doesn't know what the call is, but I think that's the point: part of this new 'knowing' is not knowing; allowing ourselves to follow the intuitive, the directive from within/above - wherever you believe your guidance is coming from - as it takes us one day at a time. We all know how hard it is to continue to focus when you don't know what to focus on!

I needed to say this - even if you sweet fellow sisters are already on to something else (time zones aaarrrgggh) - because I see many of us sense what Imelda senses. I just don't believe (as strongly as Violette) that our contract this time around has to be such a hard one. If it were, we crones would have popped off in our forties or something (to start the endless round of rebirth again). But we didn't. We're lingering, we're accepting our cronehood, we're still here.

Yes, we do have work to do. But it's probably going to be more fun than we've had in a lifetime. Love ya'all x Marian
Marian you summed all that up very nicely.

We are here on a special assignment this time around. Yes indeed Jeanne thank you for creating this site. It is only with the wisdom of collective experience that embraces love unconditionally that genuine healing will occur. I do not know of any where else to have a conversation such as that we share here where the ego does not get in the way.

Truly we are all beautiful beings sharing our lives openly, safely leaving the beauty of dreams to be manifest, groceries and all.

I love spending time here.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Marian Youngblood said:
Violette Ruffley said:

None of us here saw your response as unempathic, Violette - on the contrary, I believe your expressing it so gently, with goose-down fluff in swathes around your back massage offerings, you made it comfortable for us to see the deep reality of what Imelda calls our being on call: our responsibility to the earth is more than ever expressed in our being in every moment of NOW our most loving - but also authentic - selves. You, V, embody that because you, more than the rest of us, have been intent on doing it for longer.

I believe we came together as a group - all the laughter & hi-jinks just bonded us more firmly - as a way of showing each other (or as many of us as care to share it) that we are the microcosm. Up until last Tuesday - well it sounds good, but it's been going on for longer than that - we were a microcosm of one, functioning as individuals, each believing our unconditional love on the personal level - for each act we were capable of holding consciousness around - would be reflected in the outer planetary world. It took an act of faith, often, to believe that feeding the cat, staying in the now while dashing out for groceries, not being self-critical if we forgot something was having as much ripple effect in the macrocosm as feeling gratitude for a roof over our heads and that we were being useful.

Then we came together as a group. All of a sudden our thoughts, feelings, strivings, beliefs are shared and we have the beautiful knowledge that it's by other long-lived souls; ones who - yes, came here to fulfill contracts, but who STAYED ON to make sure we got to see some of the beauty (results) of our work this time.

I believe we are here to PLAY, too. Yes, we work hard, but we get to enJOY this new sense of greater self. It's a total miracle and one that in 1970 or so we could not possibly have imagined, that we are allowed to share thought-forms with others via the internet (ethers!). Jeanne then gets called to start this group - bless you Jeanne for following your call - and we join in fits and starts and then, as we see the ball rolling, grab it and roll too. We get to be ONE together. The Universe asks. We get to answer the call.

Now Imelda will say she doesn't know what the call is, but I think that's the point: part of this new 'knowing' is not knowing; allowing ourselves to follow the intuitive, the directive from within/above - wherever you believe your guidance is coming from - as it takes us one day at a time. We all know how hard it is to continue to focus when you don't know what to focus on!

I needed to say this - even if you sweet fellow sisters are already on to something else (time zones aaarrrgggh) - because I see many of us sense what Imelda senses. I just don't believe (as strongly as Violette) that our contract this time around has to be such a hard one. If it were, we crones would have popped off in our forties or something (to start the endless round of rebirth again). But we didn't. We're lingering, we're accepting our cronehood, we're still here.

Yes, we do have work to do. But it's probably going to be more fun than we've had in a lifetime. Love ya'all x Marian
Imelda: "I wish with all my heart there was a plan in place to begin somewhere, for universal work that has already begun. The personal work is well underway. In place is urgency to begin work outside of the self. It is global being defined by the moment, one moment at a time and knows no bounds. It's size... should a thought land there, takes my breath away leaving the tender heart to race."

I truly believe that there is a plan in place and that we are where we are, doing what we are doing, and the timing will be revealed to us. It's incredible reading that others are feeling the tempo beginning to build.
Blessings,
Aka Wreck
Violette:"I suppose with that said you will perceive me as hard hearted, unfeeling and unseeing. So be it. This is where I am coming from. And though it may not appear so ~ it is a heartspace. I came here to do the earth trip and especially at this time in history......and I am here to offer a wet cloth to wipe your mouth and massage your back with the other hand, with unconditional love.."

I am really moved by this. Beautifully put, Violette.
Blessings,
Aka Wreck
MarianL"Now Imelda will say she doesn't know what the call is, but I think that's the point: part of this new 'knowing' is not knowing; allowing ourselves to follow the intuitive, the directive from within/above - wherever you believe your guidance is coming from - as it takes us one day at a time. We all know how hard it is to continue to focus when you don't know what to focus on!"

I really feel as if you are in my mind~~~next time knock, would ya?
This has been, for me, by far, the MOST challenging aspect, only recently. Before, I was content to pull my angel or ascended masters, or whatever cards, for guidance that would take me to the next lily pad.
I feel, in a way, that I have been brought TO my knees in the not knowing--
And then, weirdly, I began to just accept it, only for today, for this day.
And then I began to look on---those single days, from just maybe a week's passed point of reference, and I began to realize that it doesn't matter if there wasn't a so called answer, or what I might have perceived as that nugget of knowing that would suddenly give way to a parting of the curtain---to see the great reveal.
Blessings,
Aka Wreck
Marian: "needed to say this - even if you sweet fellow sisters are already on to something else (time zones aaarrrgggh) - because I see many of us sense what Imelda senses. I just don't believe (as strongly as Violette) that our contract this time around has to be such a hard one. If it were, we crones would have popped off in our forties or something (to start the endless round of rebirth again). But we didn't. We're lingering, we're accepting our cronehood, we're still here.

Yes, we do have work to do. But it's probably going to be more fun than we've had in a lifetime. Love ya'all x Marian"

Seriously, this absolutely takes my breath away. I think the hardness of contracts is in the experiences of those within those "bindings, " for lack of a better work. In the working to free ourselves, from each contract (whatever form that may take), and understanding that we can endure----
My most difficult and tedious contract, not to mention frustrating and wonderful, all at the same time~~~has been the one with ME.
Blessings,
Aka Wreck
Violette shouted: " Annie, sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Now I almost fell off my chair. "Did you see that interesting man underneath you?", now you're moving the hottie thing up a notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and then she pretended to read her book for two days...
well - with apologies to ClaireBear who thinks Violette's utterly butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her--mouth - I got some news for you Mz Violette - you DID say we should get back to serious biznezz...
DrMike just moved in over me in the Music group.
God, I hope he's not as alert as he looks & that he isn't checking up on us here - he did once or twice, to say nice unchauvinist things... anyway feels good to have him in a (temporarily) superior, if prone, position... now it's me they'll kick off the list. blessings & good mornin' all. x M
dearest Violette - how gracious of you to respond to my good morning call with such informative stuff - I agree with you: I have so often come across Bible-Belt consciousness which approached New Age - I had a feeling your little spirit might be in there enabling the 'allowing'...:)

so - no other comment my sister? [Until ClaireBear arrived, you & I were the senior seniors here - you've no idea how happy I am to concede 2nd place to her...!!! AW is probably hurricane-girt, so won't notice the exclams..!!] Do I have to wait until you get revved up later in the day/night by the others /W.Coast eggers-on/ before you pontificate on panties?
p.s. - only 5 hrs ahead.
love Marian x
Violette Ruffley said:
Goodmorning sweet Marian, although is hardly morning for you, I calculate 6-7 hours difference from our time here in Western North Carolina. The area I live in is a very interesting dichotomy of Bible Belt vs New Age Mecca. However, in my perception healthy in terms of the potential of each end of the spectrum approaching some middle ground of mutual acceptance. Not embracing each others' beliefs but rather ~ allowing.
"so - no other comment my sister? [Until ClaireBear arrived, you & I were the senior seniors here - you've no idea how happy I am to concede 2nd place to her...!!! AW is probably hurricane-girt, so won't notice the exclams..!!] Do I have to wait until you get revved up later in the day/night by the others /W.Coast eggers-on/ before you pontificate on panties?
p.s. - only 5 hrs ahead."

I see EVERYTHING!!! Off to work, and will deal with any excessive punctuation later!!!!!
Take care everyone!
A
well spotted Violette - see that Aka Wreck - you can't put the blame on V for shouting - cast the mote out of thine own {{{{{{{{{EYE}}}}}}} first before thy sister's... oh she's gone to work - she'll probably pretend later that I meant the >>>eye< of the hurricane - she's good with words... x

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service