Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Crones were old bitties, and old hags, and toothless ladies who wear granny panties.

Anyone have:
Any other rumors to add?
Insights?
Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?
Just wondering...

;-D
AW

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I don't know what to say in defense of bikinis or boy short panties at this point. I think it's a landslide vote, folks---Granny Panties have won---but I will go down saying here and now---
Viva La Bikini!

I do agree with you about shopping------I'd much prefer to spend that time elsewhere. I don't even remember the last time I was in a department store.
Blessings,
AW

Jeanne said:
Since we're in tell-all mode about underwear... I'll admit I started wearing granny panties years before I became a granny. I was an avid runner for a couple decades and found nothing else to be comfortable over the long distances. I never had the bountiful booty, so bikini panties slipped off my boy hips and I was continually tugging at bunched up panties under my spandex shorts or sweats. Sure, at other times I went for the sexy, lacy, hardly there, little strands of fabric... but I don't know why. If it was he I was wearing them for... well, you know... they didn't stay on long.
And now... I buy granny panties in bulk. I am so over loving to shop.

AkashicWreckage said:
I will never wear granny panties! No offense to the granny panties lovers!
AW

Mothercrow said:
I LOVE MY GRANNY PANTIES! I wear them proudly and oh so comfortably! I even have some in sexy lacy Black!!

Gotta love em!

And as far as old bitties - bring er on! I love the commercial for Kaiser Healthcare shown here in California - "When I grow up I wanna be an old woman" My Favorite commercial!!!

I love myself more & more as I age - I was a gramma at 36 - am 53 now and my grandkids love that I'm such a free spirit!

:-)
Mama Crow
Ok, ok, ok! I absolutely LOVE you, Violette! In my best New Yawk twang, I say to you: Yor wickit cool!
Wide shouldered, narrow hipped, handsome----I about jumped outta bed when I just read that!

Speaking of narrow hipped, I once dated this guy---he was very rich and I was young, not very young, but I was very superficial. So, in a moment of clarity, I realized that he had his heart on his sleeve and I could either take advantage of that, or be truthful. I chose truthful and told him that I really just liked him as a friend.
Anyway, he asked me to go into NYC, he had some hand made shirts he had to pick up---those shirts cost him, back then--in 1977, $200 each, no joke. He drives us into the city and the place he's going to is on the East Side, on 2nd Avenue. I told him that I was going into a store there, and I'd meet him in a bit.

I had about $20 on me, just in case---so I walk into the store. It's one of these hoity toity, super dooper expensive lingerie shops. I figured, okay, I'll just buy a pair of panties so I can carry the little shopping bag around to impress any strangers I might run into. I'm walking around, looking at all the beautiful panties and I almost made up my mind which pair I wanted---then I see the price tag---$40 for ONE pair!

I skedaddled out of there, fast!
Blessings,
AW

Violette Ruffley said:
Where do thigh hi or hi-cuts rank? I'm on the prowl to buy new britches. I know there's a Victorias Secret in Ashville, but then on the other hand I down graded from Saks to Walmart a long time ago. We sure have made a departure from intellectual discussions. But from one old broad to another, ain't nothin like a down to earth talk about thongs and grannie panties.. But can you imagine anyone deliberately buying an expensive wedgie? Lordy, lordy I done fell outa my saddle. We do need some blessings here. I need something or someone to come rescue me - preferably wide shouldered, narrow hipped and handsome.
Oh, my, word! There's hope for me yet---a 20 year old, Violette? Ahem---a 20 year old?
I bow to you, don't think I could do that, I've got boys who are around that age----and you keep your cotton pickin' hands off of them!

Don't make me break crazy on you!

Seriously----
Oh, who am I kidding?
Me, able to get serious after all this?

Back to the romance thing---I hear ya! I'm a Libra, and this---whatever this is that I'm plodding my way through, should have a soulmate or two around for me to play with, doncha think?
AW

Violette Ruffley said:
How much more do you suppose we can ring out of this pantie gig? How about I want some romance in my life before I cash in my chips? Yeah!

Did I ever tell you old crones that when I was 60 I started a 21/2 year relationship with a man that was 20???? Oh yeah, broad shoulders, narrow hips and tall. These memories keep me going. Bless us all, Miss Propriety.
Oh, I almost forgot---I don't know how much more mileage we can get out of this---um----intellectual discussion of the possibilities for spiritual growth to be found in panties.
Frankly, I thought it would have long died out---but it seems to have an energy all it's own---either that---or we're feeding it....
AW
Hey... isn't it way past bedtime on the east coast?

...a 20 year old? Whoah! gotta go...

AkashicWreckage said:
Oh, I almost forgot---I don't know how much more mileage we can get out of this---um----intellectual discussion of the possibilities for spiritual growth to be found in panties.
Frankly, I thought it would have long died out---but it seems to have an energy all it's own---either that---or we're feeding it....
AW
Geeeeeeeeeez! Past bedtime? Yo, youz keepin track of us east coasters?

Now, that I've gotten that out of the way---can YOU believe Violette? I mean, like seriously----I'm hoping she's giving workshops---
"How to catch the 20 year old of your dreams---without having a heart attack..."
Not saying I could take that workshop---but maybe I have a friend who might! ===;-O

Jeanne said:
Hey... isn't it way past bedtime on the east coast?

...a 20 year old? Whoah! gotta go...

AkashicWreckage said:
AW
I'll sign up for one of those Violette animal workshops... yes, indeed. Not that I want to discard my old model husband for a younger model, but want to glean all I can from someone who has no regrets. And I want that kind of lively attitude at 60... three more years. And I want that kind of attitude in my older model hubby. He was born to be an old man. I spend too much time bemoaning the tomb that our home is becoming. I like the sounds of children's laughter, dancing and music... he says "pipe down." Then we are at odds. But we are in agreement during the quiet moments... which we both savor.

So Violette... doing the math tells me that he was nearing 42 when it ended... that critical time when Uranus opposes its natal position. Time to move on... do new and different things.
And what about our wonderful, courageous Violette? How is she doing with that? It wasn't so long ago...
She looks after so many of us... I'm guessing he was one lucky dude for any age and probably blossomed into an unusual man under the loving gaze of Violette energy.

:-)

Violette Ruffley said:
Well at 60 I was a different animal than I am at 82. In this, animal, is the operative word and when you're involved with a 20 year old don't be looking for intellectual conversations. In fact, don't be looking for any conversations.

Now at the bottom of all this I want you too know I was married for 32 years and was faithful and circumspect. When my husband was out of town on business, if a gentleman came to the house for any reason, I made sure one of my daughters was present. On reflection, which I seem to be doing a lot of these days, I have a very clear conscience regarding those 32 years. And lots of chuckles over post divorce years, so that I don't sit around with lots of regrets.
Jeanne said:"So Violette... doing the math tells me that he was nearing 42 when it ended... that critical time when Uranus opposes its natal position. Time to move on... do new and different things.
And what about our wonderful, courageous Violette? How is she doing with that? It wasn't so long ago...
She looks after so many of us... I'm guessing he was one lucky dude for any age and probably blossomed into an unusual man under the loving gaze of Violette energy."

I thought Violette said that it was a 2.5 year relationship. But either way, I'm thinking they both had a blast!
Having kids around that age just would totally prevent me from ever exploring that---I don't think I could do it. I've given my kids enough to think about!
Well, thank goodness you made it through the 2.5 years to tell---- offering a glimmer of hope for us all!
Blessings, Sweet Slut Violette~~~
(somebody hide me, I'm going to hit add reply and I'm afraid Violette's gonna hunt me down!)
AW

Violette Ruffley said:
You are correct AW, it was 2.5 years. Probably would be dead now had it been longer. LOL
OK... 2-1/2 years... not quite 21-2... my bad. I stand corrected... but no less amazed.
Me toothless wonder got new teeth this month heah heah we dare to share with the world our inner wisdom,
i am now a crone and proud to be one with grace as love is my tool.... thanks for having me Kisses Aprilji
Welcome, Aprilji! Yes, I like what you said, "dare to share with the world our inner wisdom," and of course our views on panties, thongs and other such important things! ;-P
Oh, and I thought about this discussion the day before yesterday.
I was at work and I was soooooo uncomfortable---my panties just felt weird.
It wasn't till I got home and realized that not only did I have my panties on backwards, but also inside out.
Dang, hate when that happens...

Blessings,
AW

Aprilji said:
Me toothless wonder got new teeth this month heah heah we dare to share with the world our inner wisdom,
i am now a crone and proud to be one with grace as love is my tool.... thanks for having me Kisses Aprilji

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service