Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Lorenzo Abbiati's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"the cyrcle model society is a peace based society which is not based of the fewer th…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 4, 2013 to deep questions

5 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Robert "Bob" Campbell

"The seat of power lies at the periphery of a wheel . people in the centre are protec…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 4, 2013 to deep questions

5 Jun 12, 2013

"--------------  =wrong               -      ---- ---------  = wrong     ---------   …"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jan 3, 2013 to deep questions

5 Jun 12, 2013

"Dear Jentien. strange things are happening to me too. a strange kind of energy, incr…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 6, 2012 to A healing meditation

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"you might be embarassed in trying to answer it...... that's because there's too much…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Dec 4, 2012 to the strong powers; poor people; equality and a stimulating and unconvenient truth!

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"why don't you answer? love must be caring not creating. in the secret of romantic lo…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Nov 18, 2012 to the strong powers; poor people; equality and a stimulating and unconvenient truth!

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"I was travelling by train through the last w.e. and i saw that what humanity has don…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied Jul 9, 2012 to Everest of Wonder

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"The enthalpy psycological - scientific approach the revealing of other own content..…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 22, 2012 to new phisical equation very interesting need your response

10 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Hi Doreen i'm fine hope you too..... i share with you my insight to make architects…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 22, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"yes people love more when in danger or in fear ...... but the love supreme comes fro…"

Lorenzo Abbiati replied May 21, 2012 to RESET THE WORLD that's the change need your response

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service