Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

James Murff's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

""I am a Def Con of Angora Goats." lyric by the The Mars Volta. Life is what you make…"

James Murff replied Feb 18, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"It's a nice ideal. That's as far as I can go, but then again I'm not a very spiritua…"

James Murff replied Feb 13, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Well, capitalism is the way of the world. we would basically be bartering if we were…"

James Murff replied Feb 13, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"That's not what I meant. I meant what kind of specifics did Marc want smarty pants. "

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Victor, I may not agree with everything the Obamanites are saying, but man, do you r…"

James Murff replied Feb 12, 2009 to President Obama

109 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by bill galante

"What do you want? What kind of details? One would have to draw up a new constitution…"

James Murff replied Feb 12, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"One thing it would have to have. A strong structure. It would have to counter any ty…"

James Murff replied Feb 12, 2009 to Global Government: Organic Union of Souls Tricks The New World Order

42 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Steve H

"Positive reinforcement, and I am learning that I really need to open my heart and mi…"

James Murff replied Feb 10, 2009 to Architects of a New Dawn

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by steven meglitsch

"Incubus-"Make Yourself," "SCIENCE", and I'll probably thrown in "Morning View" tomor…"

James Murff replied Feb 10, 2009 to What are you listening to? A music discussion of the music you are enjoying lately.

37 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Jean

"Sci-Fi becomes reality. Did you thing 20 years ago that you would be surfing the int…"

James Murff replied Feb 9, 2009 to Books, Books, and more Books!!!

12 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service