Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Crones were old bitties, and old hags, and toothless ladies who wear granny panties.

Anyone have:
Any other rumors to add?
Insights?
Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?
Just wondering...

;-D
AW

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, Mom---instead of working, the master procrastinator decided to follow your advice and see this space. The answer to your question about checking out Victoria's Secret for undies is NO. Don't you know that Victoria's secret is that nothing fits anyone over thirty?

Violette Ruffley said:
Do you suppose I should make a visit to Victorias Secret and look at some thongs?
This is very true, Kathleen.
It didn't matter what size I really was, and that the panties should have fit me---they didn't.
And let's not get started on their bathing suits---
AW
Kathleen said:
Ok, Mom---instead of working, the master procrastinator decided to follow your advice and see this space. The answer to your question about checking out Victoria's Secret for undies is NO. Don't you know that Victoria's secret is that nothing fits anyone over thirty?

Violette Ruffley said:
Do you suppose I should make a visit to Victorias Secret and look at some thongs?
Hey, all of you OLD people need to read one of Deepak Chopara's first books. He could have stopped with this one and never written anything else. "Ageless BodyTimeless Mind - The Quantum Alternative to Growing Old," but then it might be better understood once having read cellular biologist Bruce Lipton's "Biology of Belief - The Science of How Thoughts Control Life". Let's please get it that "we are what we think we are." (Gotta get that one on Twitter.)

I am 77 and feel like forty-something today -- probably look a little on the south side of sixty, maybe a little overweight, but what the heck -- i love tasty healthy foods and men love my big boobs. Anyway last year i had some 30-something chasing me around and this year there's a young 40-something that I'm chasing. because every time i get near him i turn into an uncontrollable "red hot momma" and love the feeling. And, you know in this "stereotyping" society of ours run by the "Lollywood" lords and their worship of the young daughter image, we more mature great-grandmothers are supposed to have non-feeling genital regions and shriveled up bodies and minds.

Well the hell with that kind of thinking -- as long as i am here on Earth with an Earthling body, (my temple) I'm going to enjoy every feeling moment of it to the hilt.

Every once in awhile in growing and expanding my consciousness, i seem to outgrow my name and need to adopt a new one. And just this morning i had one of these "pop-thru's" and a new name was bestowed upon me. From now on i am to be known as The Goddess Gaia Rose. Goddess denotes that i am a daughter of the great Earth-mother Nin.Har.Sag, Gaia denotes my Earthling Status, and the Rose is a symbol of the light and dark side of life always present within and without.

And i shall be called henceforth: "Gaia Rose" or just plain "Rose" which ever is most appropriate.

with love and appreciation to everyone for having the courage to "be who they are". May we all bow before Authenticity.

BTW, i have no desire to wear a thong -- as yet anyway. Time will tell, but to run nude through the dew of the morning or in the moonlight night, in a lovely pool of water, or on the sands of the ocean beach, ahhhh yes!!!! .
Imelda~~~BTW, one of my favorite nuns in high school was Sister Imelda.
But anyway, those days better not be in the past---not that I want to get tied up in thong wearing again---
But it's those days----
I demand to know from the Great Storehouse of Crone Wisdom---
That those days are NOT over!
Are they?
AW
Well Mary Rose, I'd like to respectfully request that you share whatever it is that you're taking----Look, at this point in my life, I'd settle for an old fart with a pulse---Cancel that---our thoughts are what?
Hold on, I've got to go re-read your post---
Thoughts control our lives---okay---no old farts with pulses---
I'll take an energetic 50 year old, with a side of a 35ish year old---
And no, I won't say which side of the 35ish year old!
Crazy Crones!

AW
Oh, one more thing~~~~
None of the guy crones are allowed to read my posts here---unless you've got a energetic 50ish - 57ish year old friend...

Okay fine----an old soul in a 25 year old's body---if I must settle....

Carry on Crones!
AW
:Dear Akashic Wreckage...you are funny too! I love & so appreciate honest, funny people. "

Hi Annie! We're just having some good old horney fun here.
Welcome,
AW
Ooops---
*horney fun should have read honest fun...
I have hair product on my hands and my fingers must have slipped.
AW
Yes, I know what you mean---
And then there are some guys who will only wear them when they aren't so snug anymore---
And they bag in all the wrong places...
And---no matter how much we bleach them, they still look grey---
Very sexy!
;-)
Thank God I divorced him---
AW

Annie said:
I think the comparitive granny panties for men are...oh me God I can't remember! you know, the tidy whities they call them. Ummm their not boxer shorts but fit (what I fondly remember) a bit snug & are elastic in the waste....somebody help me out here!
That's okay, Violette~~~
We can build a panty shrine and do a memorial march in our thongs, granny panties, boy shorts or tankinis for ya.
I plan on freakin' my brothers out at my mom's funeral---I've already bought a nice vibrant red bra and panties that I'm going to put in her casket...
What's she gonna do to me anyway?
LOL~~~
AW

Violette Ruffley said:
OMG Annie I haven't seen a man in his underwear (although truly, I'd rather see him in no underwear) for so long I can't even remember what it looks like. Underwear or otherwise. Now I have definitely fallen out of the saddle and I was the smart one that invited my daughter to join us in this group.

Well AW I may disappoint you with being buried in the thong. I have been considering donating my body to a med school that the students carve up to learn about anatomy first hand. However, I have been considering getting a tattoo on each cheek. That would be my sit upon cheeks. Om symbol on one and yin/yang on the other . Once they turn over the body that should perk things up a bit, what with the formaldehyde and all.
Just a little head's up to all the Crones here~~~
I think we should try to bury these posts so that when Jeanne gets back online, we can make like we've been behaving...
Let's talk about something serious.

Oh, forget it, lol---
Let's blame it on the lunar eclipse energies---she'll buy that won't she?
AW
No, she won't ban us. But I think we should just make pretend like we're trying to be serious.
Which is really quite impossible for me right now.
Violette, this is the crack up discussion, we need one thread where we can let it all hang out~~~within reason.
Or without any reason...
AW
Violette Ruffley said:
Do you really think Jeanne will ban us? I can behave in all the other discussions, why can't I here?

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service