Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

I'd be interested to know if any of the Crones out there feel that they're part of the vanguard of humanity helping to effect the 2012 shift. Would you be prepared to share what you're doing, experiencing, observing etc?

Because we have to use words to communicate in this instance, I would term myself a Lightworker. I've spent many years alone (but not lonely!) following my own intuitive path and now I'm ready to come out of the cave and talk to like-minded people. I do read all the relevant magazines, channelings, books etc but I have a yearning to discuss with other crones.

This just struck me as sounding like a Lonely Hearts Ad.............perhaps it is?

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Mary Rose, your Enchanted Cottage and its environment sounds truly idyllic. Especially after reading of your past homeless experience in Hearts of Fire Project, it delights me no end that you can enjoy the other side of the spectrum and probably appreciate it more than most. I will soon be returning to city life (after 8 rural years) because that is where I believe my immediate work lies, but hopefully we can all retire eventually to a Paradise on Earth!

It was reassuring to read of Mary Rose's past life experiences. The past lives that have presented themselves to me have turned out to be the ones that need the most healing as my recent Metatronic experience suggests. For 2 days after the healing everything seemed fine until...suddenly...I felt as if I'd been plucked by the collar and dropped by unseen hands into the void of hopelessness, despair and betrayal, a place that I'd been trapped in the past and hoped never to see again. Initially I floundered around, cut off communication with the world and then sank into the shadow of the void. The feelings of betrayal by a group of spiritual women in this lifetime, were overwhelmed by the same feelings of betrayal by the same group (but we were men) in previous lifetimes. We had been men of power, druids, priests and alchemists. But what was even more interesting was that the betrayal seemed three-dimensional. It was not only a release of my feelings of betrayal but also my feelings of having been the one who betrayed. And then it became the betrayer and the betrayed of the entire group and beyond, a vicious cycle of pain that had come up for clearing. It lasted a few days and I then emerged from the void as suddenly as I'd entered it.

I truly believe that many levels of healing were accomplished but I wouldn't recommend metatronics unless you're prepared for healing with a punch! Of course, my temporary period of insanity wouldn't be the experience of others and I've always tended to do things in the extreme. I must rest again now - these healings will be the death of me (or hopefully the death of my ego!). With love and grateful thanks to all of you for answering my lonely hearts ad. XXX
Melanie, Sounds like the healing rearranged your energy patterns...
allowed congestion to be released and left you shaking like a spring fawn.
The dross burned away... you did a defrag... you're lighter now.
Letting go is forgiveness... is it the chicken or egg?
Sorry for your discomfort, but it sounds like you've underwent an amazing experience.
Seems that quantum leaps have a price in pain.

I hold you in a place of strength and healing.
Jeanne

Melanie Worman said:
Oh Mary Rose, your Enchanted Cottage and its environment sounds truly idyllic. Especially after reading of your past homeless experience in Hearts of Fire Project, it delights me no end that you can enjoy the other side of the spectrum and probably appreciate it more than most. I will soon be returning to city life (after 8 rural years) because that is where I believe my immediate work lies, but hopefully we can all retire eventually to a Paradise on Earth!

It was reassuring to read of Mary Rose's past life experiences. The past lives that have presented themselves to me have turned out to be the ones that need the most healing as my recent Metatronic experience suggests. For 2 days after the healing everything seemed fine until...suddenly...I felt as if I'd been plucked by the collar and dropped by unseen hands into the void of hopelessness, despair and betrayal, a place that I'd been trapped in the past and hoped never to see again. Initially I floundered around, cut off communication with the world and then sank into the shadow of the void. The feelings of betrayal by a group of spiritual women in this lifetime, were overwhelmed by the same feelings of betrayal by the same group (but we were men) in previous lifetimes. We had been men of power, druids, priests and alchemists. But what was even more interesting was that the betrayal seemed three-dimensional. It was not only a release of my feelings of betrayal but also my feelings of having been the one who betrayed. And then it became the betrayer and the betrayed of the entire group and beyond, a vicious cycle of pain that had come up for clearing. It lasted a few days and I then emerged from the void as suddenly as I'd entered it.

I truly believe that many levels of healing were accomplished but I wouldn't recommend metatronics unless you're prepared for healing with a punch! Of course, my temporary period of insanity wouldn't be the experience of others and I've always tended to do things in the extreme. I must rest again now - these healings will be the death of me (or hopefully the death of my ego!). With love and grateful thanks to all of you for answering my lonely hearts ad. XXX
Dear Melanie, i just now was able to read your message here -- am engaged in so many things right now . . .

A lot of what you wrote stirs up memory cells. I was celibate for 17 years although i lived with a male roommate for much of that time, so there was the companionship that i crave. i grow very quickly on the intellectual level and frequently leave people behind, not because i don't care for them, but the stimulation to keep growing disappears and am very much into "full-filling my human potential here in this lifetime. In contemplating what you write re: going into a cave, in a way that is what this paradise in which i live represents for me. And while i am still celibate, there is now a longing within me for a companion/lover to not share the cave with me, but.to hold my hand during the times i must leave it and go out into the world where i sense there is a need for me to 'share my truth.'"

The depths to which i have explored the biology of both human and cultural consciousness in my search for "The Sacred Quest of the Who of I Am," have put me into a realm of knowing into which very few others, relatively speaking, have dared to venture. But, it is one which, if we are to move into the future in health and wellness, we must fully explore as the human family. As yet, unpublished except for the Co-learner's List which i have facilitated for about 12 years, coupled with what i now write in bits and pieces on Twitter and Facebook, i am just on the edge of the spotlight, but will emerge there soon. And, i don't like being in that position. I would far rather remain in the back of the room relatively hidden from view, but in a position to view the whole dynamic where i can gently nudge the players on the world stage into positions of influence where they may leverage their knowledge. So, a man behind whom i may hide in order to accomplish this is the ideal camouflage, if i may be permitted to use this word. And, i prefer a younger man to aid me in seeing things from his fresh new perspective when i might tend to get caught up in ones that have become passe'. Or, to tote the barge and lift the bale, when my bones are too weary.

In this age of "over-population" i do believe we will see relationships change as people move from a focus on "child-bearing and raising" to one of focusing on the potential of human consciousness and making this a better world in which to live. So, i feel relationships that are what might be called: "mentoring partnerships," have now come of age. And we will see an increase in partnerships where both female and male Crones will mate with younger individuals who seek to achieve Crone status and carry on the wisdom tradition that is so vital to our well-being.

However, we still have a long ways to go because the female image has so long been tied to that of purity and innocence associated with the Virgin and Mother Mary embedded in Western religious beliefs systems. So, those of us wanting to move out of the "lonely hearts club" and into the richness of our sexual beingness at this stage of the game may need to stop being hesitant about parading around in a thong and exert more willingness to become the scintallating and dynamic woman that lies just underneath our skin. What both younger women and men are seeking today is knowledge and wisdom, both in the bedroom and out of it. So, if you've got it why not flaunt it.

For decades, younger women have sought out the older rich man as a "sugar daddy" so accustomed has she become to being driven down to the nearest ice cream cone dispensary in her own daddy's Lexus or Mercedes-Benz and being showered with exotic and expensive gifts. Younger men, unable to compete with this image, have now resorted to homosexual relationships so as not to have to compete in this arena, and far too intimidated by the sanctity of womanhood to dare think of climbing between the older woman's bed sheets in order to gain knowledge and the same sort of privilege granted to younger women.

But, times are a changing. and i for one am all for and welcome this change. Back in the Neolithic Age, in the days of the Partnership Society, as revealed by both Riane Eisler in her book: "The Chalice and the Blade," and by Merlin Stone in her book: "When God Was a Woman," the female deity reigned supreme. And the Partnership Society produced an era that was both peaceful and productive -- that is, until the jealous male God got into the act and upset the apple cart, proclaiming himself supreme. And, for close to six thousand years, life has been hell on Earth, as this male God brought about the "dominator paradigm" in which the suppression of women was foremost in the minds of men.

For those who have not read "The Chalice and The Blade," I urge you to do so -- Ashley Montague writes that it is the ". . .most important book since Darwin's Origin of the Species". But, please do not forget "When God Was a Woman" as it is now time to "take back our power" and "reclaim our full intellectual and sexual rights" as women who have full membership privileges and rights in the human family.

with much love and appreciation to all,

The Goddess - Gaia Rose aka Mary Rose
Hello Everyone

It is very difficult to just recount the episodes of experience that altered the conscousnes to search the inner core of beingness for future events that were to unfold.

I would have to start as a child of two staring out my Goggy's (grandmother) window observing the rain rolling down the little square wooden panes at the purple flowers shimmering beyond in her garden. As I watched there were tiny wee nomes moving playfully about the coloured petals. My Goggy had just made me a glass of mashed potatoes, milk and butter. The fire was crackling in the tiny hearth of nice warm kitchen where a big black cast iron pot cooked the coddle for dinner. I remember feeling safe, content and watched. I remember the size of my hand that seemed so large in comparison to the tiny creatures outside in the flower garden.

That experience took me through to this very moment in life. We left Ireland and moved to Canada where I was rediculed by the other children at school because I was weird and different. I believed them. The sting of their words brought me to a place inside myself where the world was full of love and peace leaving me to feel safe from having to interact with others.

Much has happened since. but it looks like I have run out of words... ~gigles~ this happens a lot. I guess the more is to come.
~*LOVE ALWAYS*~
Imelda, I loved your reflections and was totally pulled into your childhood memory... and waited till the end to hear you expound further about the nomes in the petals... but you didn't. You just dropped the nomes in there as casually as the hand that seemed comparatively large. ...the nomes, the nomes... what happened to the nomes? ...you stopped seeing them?

Imelda Maguire said:
Hello Everyone

It is very difficult to just recount the episodes of experience that altered the conscousnes to search the inner core of beingness for future events that were to unfold.

I would have to start as a child of two staring out my Goggy's (grandmother) window observing the rain rolling down the little square wooden panes at the purple flowers shimmering beyond in her garden. As I watched there were tiny wee nomes moving playfully about the coloured petals. My Goggy had just made me a glass of mashed potatoes, milk and butter. The fire was crackling in the tiny hearth of nice warm kitchen where a big black cast iron pot cooked the coddle for dinner. I remember feeling safe, content and watched. I remember the size of my hand that seemed so large in comparison to the tiny creatures outside in the flower garden.

That experience took me through to this very moment in life. We left Ireland and moved to Canada where I was rediculed by the other children at school because I was weird and different. I believed them. The sting of their words brought me to a place inside myself where the world was full of love and peace leaving me to feel safe from having to interact with others.

Much has happened since. but it looks like I have run out of words... ~gigles~ this happens a lot. I guess the more is to come.
~*LOVE ALWAYS*~
I keep hearing about soul contracts... I'd like to see mine, review it and maybe... revise it. Who do I see?

I dunno... makes me think I signed on for this mission... but didn't know what I was signing... or I got amnesia after I signed. Am I still obligated to meet the contractual agreement then?

4 major accidents... maybe our purpose is just to live... with awareness of what "a glorious time to be alive and share in this auspicious time in history."

Violette Ruffley said:
I sense having had 4 major accidents that defy understanding as to how I survived, that there is indeed purpose for me to still be here in this body.

My inner direction suggests my value is to inspire trust in whatever crisis arises, whether personal or world wide, that there is always a gift ~~ no matter how convoluted the purpose may appear. This also gives rise to the need to release fear ~~ there is never a place for fear ~~ now more than ever. Sometimes, by the very nature of cronehood, one is able to command a degree of acceptance of one's perceptions.

What a glorious time to be alive and share in this auspicious time in history. It was our soul contract to be here at this time and to play out individual roles.
Gaia Rose... you are so well read... and I read so little. ...except online. Though I grew up with my head in a book... as a kid, the only adults I liked were in books. Its only been in the past 10-15 years that my library card has gathered dust... prolly cuz my computer is a library, a gallery, a social gathering and a shopping mall... but not a gym... so I do occasionally leave the house.

I remarried in my 40's... to someone my age. I don't think I could do the younger man thing... but if it works for someone else... I agree with Billy Preston - whatever gets you thru the night.
My sister was with someone for almost two decades who was her son's age... until he died. He's the young one and he died first! what a jip!

Thanks Gaia Rose, for sharing snippets from your robust catalog,
Jeanne

mary rose said:
Dear Melanie, i just now was able to read your message here -- am engaged in so many things right now . . .

A lot of what you wrote stirs up memory cells. I was celibate for 17 years although i lived with a male roommate for much of that time, so there was the companionship that i crave. i grow very quickly on the intellectual level and frequently leave people behind, not because i don't care for them, but the stimulation to keep growing disappears and am very much into "full-filling my human potential here in this lifetime. In contemplating what you write re: going into a cave, in a way that is what this paradise in which i live represents for me. And while i am still celibate, there is now a longing within me for a companion/lover to not share the cave with me, but.to hold my hand during the times i must leave it and go out into the world where i sense there is a need for me to 'share my truth.'"

The depths to which i have explored the biology of both human and cultural consciousness in my search for "The Sacred Quest of the Who of I Am," have put me into a realm of knowing into which very few others, relatively speaking, have dared to venture. But, it is one which, if we are to move into the future in health and wellness, we must fully explore as the human family. As yet, unpublished except for the Co-learner's List which i have facilitated for about 12 years, coupled with what i now write in bits and pieces on Twitter and Facebook, i am just on the edge of the spotlight, but will emerge there soon. And, i don't like being in that position. I would far rather remain in the back of the room relatively hidden from view, but in a position to view the whole dynamic where i can gently nudge the players on the world stage into positions of influence where they may leverage their knowledge. So, a man behind whom i may hide in order to accomplish this is the ideal camouflage, if i may be permitted to use this word. And, i prefer a younger man to aid me in seeing things from his fresh new perspective when i might tend to get caught up in ones that have become passe'. Or, to tote the barge and lift the bale, when my bones are too weary.

In this age of "over-population" i do believe we will see relationships change as people move from a focus on "child-bearing and raising" to one of focusing on the potential of human consciousness and making this a better world in which to live. So, i feel relationships that are what might be called: "mentoring partnerships," have now come of age. And we will see an increase in partnerships where both female and male Crones will mate with younger individuals who seek to achieve Crone status and carry on the wisdom tradition that is so vital to our well-being.

However, we still have a long ways to go because the female image has so long been tied to that of purity and innocence associated with the Virgin and Mother Mary embedded in Western religious beliefs systems. So, those of us wanting to move out of the "lonely hearts club" and into the richness of our sexual beingness at this stage of the game may need to stop being hesitant about parading around in a thong and exert more willingness to become the scintallating and dynamic woman that lies just underneath our skin. What both younger women and men are seeking today is knowledge and wisdom, both in the bedroom and out of it. So, if you've got it why not flaunt it.

For decades, younger women have sought out the older rich man as a "sugar daddy" so accustomed has she become to being driven down to the nearest ice cream cone dispensary in her own daddy's Lexus or Mercedes-Benz and being showered with exotic and expensive gifts. Younger men, unable to compete with this image, have now resorted to homosexual relationships so as not to have to compete in this arena, and far too intimidated by the sanctity of womanhood to dare think of climbing between the older woman's bed sheets in order to gain knowledge and the same sort of privilege granted to younger women.

But, times are a changing. and i for one am all for and welcome this change. Back in the Neolithic Age, in the days of the Partnership Society, as revealed by both Riane Eisler in her book: "The Chalice and the Blade," and by Merlin Stone in her book: "When God Was a Woman," the female deity reigned supreme. And the Partnership Society produced an era that was both peaceful and productive -- that is, until the jealous male God got into the act and upset the apple cart, proclaiming himself supreme. And, for close to six thousand years, life has been hell on Earth, as this male God brought about the "dominator paradigm" in which the suppression of women was foremost in the minds of men.

For those who have not read "The Chalice and The Blade," I urge you to do so -- Ashley Montague writes that it is the ". . .most important book since Darwin's Origin of the Species". But, please do not forget "When God Was a Woman" as it is now time to "take back our power" and "reclaim our full intellectual and sexual rights" as women who have full membership privileges and rights in the human family.

with much love and appreciation to all,

The Goddess - Gaia Rose aka Mary Rose
dear Violette - as I seem to 'know' you the best in this phenomenal group of women, I begin to respond, but there is much to respond to - Melanie, mary rose, I'm getting there....
...so your accidents, Violette, plus you've just come out of surgery and you're keeping on keeping on - so it rather brings up mypoint that this time around we are ALL here for a bigger thing: a higher goal - and I truly believe we may be here for quite some time yet - in fact, if I dare put the words on paper - well in electrons - I believe this transition is something our memory knows about but our bodies will least expect - perhaps a true light transition - heaven-on-earth; female consciousness surfacing - not to shut out male consc. because there are loads of them who really want to express their feminine but probably need a bit of encouragement to do it.
What I think I'm getting at is: we are the ones we have been waiting for. We are here NOW because of our training - this life & previous ones - &, if we work it right - using the present energy window is a REVELATION - we may actually re-member sooner than we know...

... am I talking to my self in you or just to my self?

I have been guided into utter solitude for the last 3 weeks (whole life dealing with/parenting others & suddenly this amazing silence, nature, peace, t-i-m-e. This, plus the sudden flurry of comms on pages like this one, and I know something tremendous is happening.

More, if I get some takers.
Thank you Violette for being here & continueing to be here NOW. You are an inspiration .

Violette Ruffley said:
My understand ing of soul contracts is to deal with an issue that you need to learn in the next incarnation. You will turn to members of your soul family to play the roles that will create the family, siblings, friends, teachers and lovers that will provide the experiences you will need to meet success in learning the lesson. Since we are eternal, should you stray from the intended soul contract it matters not ~ since you were given above all, free will.

Within one lifetime a lesson, perhaps in another form not as easily recognized, will occur until you do learn it.
I just had a phone conversation with someone who said that in the Hopi culture, you have to be 81 to be a teacher.

Did you hear that, Violette?

It explains why we are all gathering around you in an effort to learn from you... we intuitively knew you were a teacher and we the students.

I am a young crone... but I want to be a good crone, I want to be an effective crone... and we crones need mentors. I've met two... Violette and one other... got to get her onto AOAND.
So... my family and friends are in on this... and I'm supposed to forgive them? HA!

Violette Ruffley said: soul contracts is to deal with an issue that you need to learn in the next incarnation. You will turn to members of your soul family to play the roles that will create the family, siblings, friends, teachers and lovers that will provide the experiences you will need to meet success in learning the lesson.
Just going to bed but had to reply to this first. That's the beauty of the plan Jeanne. Those who've done you wrong in this lifetime - you have probably wronged in another lifetime! I've honoured my father for playing the role of my abuser - that was our soul contract. When you resonate with the endless cycle of abused...abuser...abused... then forgiveness follows naturally. The Divine Plan is magnificent! Night, night.

Jeanne said:
So... my family and friends are in on this... and I'm supposed to forgive them? HA!

Violette Ruffley said: soul contracts is to deal with an issue that you need to learn in the next incarnation. You will turn to members of your soul family to play the roles that will create the family, siblings, friends, teachers and lovers that will provide the experiences you will need to meet success in learning the lesson.
Soul Contracts---
I'd like to urge you to delve into Sacred Contracts by Carolyn Myss. It's a journey into oneself, and not to be rushed, if you choose to do the work.

I had a hard time, truly seeing---at first---what archetypes were part of the team line-up, that is me. Once I gave up the little "I don't see myself in those archetypes," nonsense and got really real with myself, I began to identify them and then I interviewed them. It was not an easy undertaking, it took me 7 months, daily asking questions, and writing the answers down in sort of a journal. I wouldn't let myself come up with excuses to not work on it every single day. I'd have these insane little run ins in my mind, one side wanting to skip a day, and the other side cracking the whip!

It was intense, it was sad at times, it was joyous at other times, it was frustrating, and so many more emotions.

It was an incredible path to detachment and forgiveness---beginning to recognize the contracts, understand what energy was being used, where it was coming from, where it was going----
And what the pay off was to continue the idiocy that was revealed to me---
AW

"I keep hearing about soul contracts... I'd like to see mine, review it and maybe... revise it. Who do I see?

I dunno... makes me think I signed on for this mission... but didn't know what I was signing... or I got amnesia after I signed. Am I still obligated to meet the contractual agreement then?

4 major accidents... maybe our purpose is just to live... with awareness of what "a glorious time to be alive and share in this auspicious time in history."

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service