Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

I was Just Wondering if anyone was going to any of the European,, SANTANA gigs,,I'm trying to figure out why not to drive 6 hrs to see them in Brescia,,,Italy,,My wife say's Im crazy!!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Thomas
If it was the only place he was coming to while on tour, and growing up with his music It would definitely be worth the travel. I would reserve a room and drive back the next day. I don't want to regret it later when Carlos decides to not tour any more. I have not missed a show and I share this with my wife and kids and the love it. Take your wife she will love it. You would be crazy not to go.
I drove from Stockholm to Copenhagen a few years ago to see them. That took almost 10 hours and it was definitely worth it. Now I no longer have a car, much disposable income (starving musician!) and the closest gig in North Germany would take about 12 hours of driving/ferries.

I guess there's some reason Stockholm isn't on their tour this time. Just glad I saw them the last two or three times they were here!
Dear friend,
You're right to give this some serious thought, but how many hours, weeks, and months have you spent in your car through your life going to and from places you have now forgotten and on trips you cannot recall?
If you invest a few more hours, the event of a Santana gig will stay in your memory forever.
Love and shalom
Jeff Makor
As Ernesto says, once he's gone, he's gone.
What I wouldn't give to see Michael Jackson perform now!
Life is far too short.
Be happy for the opportunity and make another memory.
shalom
Jeff

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service