Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Greg Roach's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Justin - sounds like you're on the big island? "

Greg Roach replied Oct 17, 2009 to Where's the place you've always wanted to visit?

25 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Infinity09

"I'll be visiting Cambodia for the first time this next year. I'm very excited about…"

Greg Roach replied Jul 15, 2009 to Where's the place you've always wanted to visit?

25 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Infinity09

"Beautiful sites! I'm be going to Angkor next year. Thanks for posting these! "

Greg Roach replied Jul 15, 2009 to Where's the place you've always wanted to visit?

25 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Infinity09

"Hi Deborah - thanks for posting. Here's my take on it: I think there's a constant f…"

Greg Roach replied Jul 3, 2009 to Where are the places that have had the greatest impact on you?

19 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Hi Marcelle- I have family who live on Oahu and they've been to the Mauna Kea - the…"

Greg Roach replied Jul 1, 2009 to Where are the places that have had the greatest impact on you?

19 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Great stuff Ron! Thanks for posting. There is something incredibly powerful about t…"

Greg Roach replied Jun 27, 2009 to Where are the places that have had the greatest impact on you?

19 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Wow Bonnie - thank you! What an amazing description. It's like I was there! And what…"

Greg Roach replied Jun 24, 2009 to Where are the places that have had the greatest impact on you?

19 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Welcome Merina! I love Greece as well - especially Meteora and Delphi. In all hones…"

Greg Roach replied Jun 12, 2009 to Where's the place you've always wanted to visit?

25 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Infinity09

"Hi Erin. I've never been - but I hear that it is a truly remarkable site. I've alway…"

Greg Roach replied Jun 12, 2009 to Where's the place you've always wanted to visit?

25 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Infinity09

"Thank you - a very interesting perspective - I agree about a universal "religion!" "

Greg Roach replied Jun 11, 2009 to What Religion, Spiritual Tradition, or Culture are the most drawn to?

10 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Greg Roach

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service