Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Jeanne's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Great advice, Ocea. I might add a probiotic... populating the good guys in the gut.…"

Jeanne replied Mar 9, 2009 to Wellness on the Road

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by ocea

"Thanks William, All great ideas... another that comes to mind is: When my 3 nieces…"

Jeanne replied Mar 9, 2009 to To save the world we need to evolve humanity beyond the present state of barbarian. First we must eviolve ourselves. Here are some methods. All ideas welcome.

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Beresford McLean

"AkashicWreckage said: "I just KNEW that people were praying for me right at that VER…"

Jeanne replied Mar 9, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

"Thank you for sharing that wonderfully well-spoken message,"

Jeanne replied Mar 8, 2009 to WE ARE ONE

2 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"Paul Hawken's "Blessed Unrest" has been my most recent book read. It's Paul's examin…"

Jeanne replied Mar 7, 2009 to Books, Books, and more Books!!!

12 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Jeanne

"While not a traditional vision quest nor the intention, my son's Outward Bound cours…"

Jeanne replied Mar 6, 2009 to Vision Quest

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Marilyn

"Ginger, I checked out your gallery and wow! beautiful... love your contemporary aest…"

Jeanne replied Mar 5, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"There is no us and them, only me and we... easily said, but not easily assimilated.…"

Jeanne replied Mar 4, 2009 to THE NEW WORLD

8 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Peace Portal

"T he criminalization of marijuana has colored people's view of it... cast a shadow o…"

Jeanne replied Mar 2, 2009 to Marijuana and the the influence of nature on conciousness, sacrament or sacrelidge ?

40 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Marc

"Petra, I think yours is a very astute observation about AOAND participants having a…"

Jeanne replied Mar 1, 2009 to Arrival of the "Age of Aquarius" on Feb. 14, 2009 - has change begun?

12 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Victor Forsythe

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service