Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Crones were old bitties, and old hags, and toothless ladies who wear granny panties.

Anyone have:
Any other rumors to add?
Insights?
Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?
Just wondering...

;-D
AW

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if it wasn't some mystical, magical message from the Universe? What was the lesson, in finding my panties backwards and inside out? Was it some kind of advance warning system, showing me that it will be important to be mindful when Mercury goes retrograde soon?
Maybe it's a new thing---Panties Going Retrograde?
Or was it a root chakra issue, being brought to my awareness?
I'm sure there's an important karmic lesson in there somewhere...
I will go into meditation to see if I can get to the bottom (ha!) of this important life lesson....
AW

Violette Ruffley said:
Oh dear this is the end!!!!!! Backwards, inside out????? I surrender!!! You will need great heart to survive the smart aleck old crones on this site Aprilji. You are welcomed in open arms, teeth and all. Blessed be, Violette
Oh yeah!
Sure!
Go ahead, slip through that veil and and be a big, flat leaver after all the stuff you've stirred up here!
20 year olds----
panties, no panties---
thongs, no thongs---
I'm dragging you back in here!
You are the elder!
Love,
A Student

Violette Ruffley said:
While trying to project an image of a staid, circumspect, proper elder, everytime I approach the Crone to the Bone discussion group I fall out of the saddle. I suspect the other members being true proper elders are avoiding us. I shall go through the veil with regrets for the tragedy I have wrought here.
A wise old Crone (not me ha ha) once told me that the one person that pushes your buttons the most in this lifetime - may just turn out to be the teacher you came here to learn the most from!

Carry on!

Sweet Blessings to all of you old Crones & sisters of mine - you gotta love it

BTW: My baby turned 29 yesterday so we're gonna go Eat Lots of Cake - I might need a bigger pair of granny panties for this day ha ha

Love & Peace
Mama Crowwwne :-)
My most finally learned lessons has come from those who seem to know the exact buttons to push, in the right order and at the right time. Probably from my boys...
Happy Birthday to your baby, and many more blessings to you, his mother.
AW
Mothercrow said:
A wise old Crone (not me ha ha) once told me that the one person that pushes your buttons the most in this lifetime - may just turn out to be the teacher you came here to learn the most from!

Carry on!

BTW: My baby turned 29 yesterday so we're gonna go Eat Lots of Cake - I might need a bigger pair of granny panties for this day ha ha

Love & Peace
I hear ya! My boys (both grown men) seem to still be pushing buttons to this day ha ha ha - The Birthday Cake was out of this world!!

Thanks for the blessings - I wish the same for you as well!
Peace!

:-)

AkashicWreckage said:
My most finally learned lessons has come from those who seem to know the exact buttons to push, in the right order and at the right time. Probably from my boys...
Happy Birthday to your baby, and many more blessings to you, his mother.
AW
Mothercrow said:

Carry on!

Love & Peace
"What was so great about being young and physically attractive? Sure it has its good side... but the down side is the stuff of crime and oppression.Young women are stalked, raped, possessed by jealous lovers, murdered by the men who impregnate them, hit on by bosses and married neighbors, and the object of numerous unhealthy fixations. Our culture continues to objectify young women, both as sex objects and consumers. ...all while they deal with challenging biological processes, children and zillions of other details laid on them by a society gone mad. Objectification hurts everyone."

Though yes, these statements posted above are accurate I believe that as a Crone I need to maintain an almost "healthy denial" when interacting with my young female friends, including my daughter, a single 35 yr old. I know what was posted above was for this forum, but would hate to think this is what we share with those younger sisters around us about their lot in life or their potential to encounter these disastrous scenarios. I'm not a "you create what you think" person, not entirely anyway. I accept certain realities that we cannot always control. Still, I want to allow and encourge those still youthful to enjoy that time as much as they can. There are so many advantages they can partake of that they too will one day lose, as I have. Loss is part of the deal here, mm?

I know so, so many amazing young women who are vibrant, joyful, loving, enjoying relationships with others including, yes, men.. Yes, it was a hard time for me and I'm happy to be where I am. Yet I know life is life, no matter what age. That the possibility of fulfillment, wisdom, clarity and peace are available to anyone at any age, because it's always in us.

Best to all and thanks for this forum.
Bravo to the bodacious happily-ever-after! And to the joyful moment. And to the quiet dawn. And to never giving up. And to hope.

The "what's so great about being young...?" comment sounds like something I said... while letting my inner social worker vent. A 4yo girl - daughter of a beautiful mother, wife to an ambassador whose violent insecurities were inflamed by the attention his wife's beauty attracted - refused to bathe, comb her hair or be groomed in any fashion. Her 4yo mind had determined that to be attractive was to be vulnerable to abuse. She and her mother lived anonymously in a shelter for over a year.

The "what's so great about being young...?" comment was inspired by that 4yo girl coming to terms with dichotomous difficulties. Filtered through the emotions and observations of someone, me, who spends too much time thinking on these things.

Candice Wilmore said:
"What was so great about being young and physically attractive? Sure it has its good side... but the down side is the stuff of crime and oppression.Young women are stalked, raped, possessed by jealous lovers, murdered by the men who impregnate them, hit on by bosses and married neighbors, and the object of numerous unhealthy fixations. Our culture continues to objectify young women, both as sex objects and consumers. ...all while they deal with challenging biological processes, children and zillions of other details laid on them by a society gone mad. Objectification hurts everyone."

Though yes, these statements posted above are accurate I believe that as a Crone I need to maintain an almost "healthy denial" when interacting with my young female friends, including my daughter, a single 35 yr old. I know what was posted above was for this forum, but would hate to think this is what we share with those younger sisters around us about their lot in life or their potential to encounter these disastrous scenarios. I'm not a "you create what you think" person, not entirely anyway. I accept certain realities that we cannot always control. Still, I want to allow and encourge those still youthful to enjoy that time as much as they can. There are so many advantages they can partake of that they too will one day lose, as I have. Loss is part of the deal here, mm?

I know so, so many amazing young women who are vibrant, joyful, loving, enjoying relationships with others including, yes, men.. Yes, it was a hard time for me and I'm happy to be where I am. Yet I know life is life, no matter what age. That the possibility of fulfillment, wisdom, clarity and peace are available to anyone at any age, because it's always in us.

Best to all and thanks for this forum.
and scary!
Ladies! Ladies! There are guys present... enough with the granny-panties and thongs already!

Being male, I don't recall getting hit on or stalked during my fresh-faced youth. I do recall attaching a lot of importance on how I looked. I vaguely recall having hair which seemed to demand a lot of attention... not so much in terms of maintenance but more in terms of checking it in every reflective surface I encountered to make sure that the carefully contrived 'tousled' look hadn't been disturbed by a passing breeze.

I also recall a lot of attempts to affect the cool look backfiring, which was so painful at the time but has provided many memories that still bring a smile to my face. I remember one occasion when a girl had caught my eye and her look had lingered just a little longer than a passing glance. What that look actually meant, of course, I cannot say but, at the time, I interpreted it as: "WOW! You are a GOD!" or something like that.

In those days, rolling a cigarette was not just the precursor to enjoying a smoke, it was a ritual to convey how cool, worldly and exciting I was. I went through the process of casually rolling a cigarette in such a macho way that I knew, had John Wayne been present, he'd have said: "Heck, Ron! How d'ya do that??"

We didn't have these cheap, throw-away lighters in those days and besides, matches are so much more manly. I lit my perfectly rolled cigarette and took a long, pensive draw. I then attempted to take it out of my mouth so I could absently blow a few smoke-rings while deep in thought, contemplating one of the monumental concepts that women 'shouldn't worry their pretty little heads about'.

My lips were dry and the cigarette paper had stuck firmly to my lower lip as my fingers slid along it and caught the glowing end... dragging out a sausage of smoldering tobacco and leaving an empty tube of paper stuck to my lip. Well, you just can't blow smoke-rings and yell "YAAAAAH!!!" at the same time. I instinctively shook the burning tobacco from my hand, sending it in flight. Like a miniature comet, it flew in a smoke & baccy-trailing arc, coming to rest down my shirt front.

What I said at that point is unprintable but, if you try to enunciate anything that begins with 'F' while an empty tube of paper is stuck to your lower lip, it makes a really weird whistling sound.

Oh well. I wanted to get noticed and I think I achieved that.

In those days, I contemplated old age with dread. Well, I'm now too slow to live fast, too old to die young and the brief window of opportunity to leave a good-looking corpse has long since passed. Those days were full of angst, torment and fear. I've since experienced almost everything I then feared and discovered it wasn't so bad. As for the old age I so dreaded... it's turned out to be the best time of my life. No more farting about with these stupid games we thought were so important.
Hello Everyone,

What a fabulous converstation.

I am so relieved that there are others who think of the thong as... well I just broke one of the sides on my crock thong shoes that I wear when I am doing repair work here in this old Alger Press Building. When it broke, I was up to me ears, in dirt and mud in the basement trying to clean up from a big O drain pipe that takes the rain water from the eathes though the basement to the city sewer. It is six spiral flights of stairs up to my suite to change shoes so I managed to squeezy my toes into the toe piece that was holding my shoe on. I was falling out of that shoe constantly and thought how much like thong underwear when young women have to deal with... that time of the month.

Honestly... How do they do that?

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~
Oh please, Violette~~~I'm not the one who is keeping this thong thing going, but I will step in, if need be and contribute.
To those who believe it's like a giant wedgie---it isn't---well after a period of adjustment---it begins to be comfortable, in a way.
Although~~ and this cracks me up (ahem)~~~someone has actually done studies or research about thongs.
I kid you not.
It seems that, and please people---I'm just reporting this here---
Anyway---research has revealed that women (and maybe men) who wear thong panties, may tend to end up with more pimples in those areas---
A recent quote from a medical journal states, "Posterior pustules plagued the participants in our panty program. Fabric fibers feared to be the leading culprit, raising concerns among the researchers."
Which is why I wear those cute little boy short things---

I will still, however, Violette, be sending you some thongs---lol!
AW
Thank you girls

I guess it is safe to say that the thong is not everyday working wear only for those... sensual moments?

Ha!!! What are those moments anyway? Another thing of the past???

Have a wonderful day Girls.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service