Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

mary rose's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ron, You express this so very well. I have posted a lot on this subject on Facebook…"

mary rose replied Aug 23, 2010 to Taking responsibility

5 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by mary rose

"Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to comment. Sorry, i have not been more a…"

mary rose replied Aug 20, 2010 to Global Problems and the Culture of Capitalism - Online Univ. of New York at Plattsburgh Course

5 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by mary rose

"Thanks Eileen, I'm looking forward to reading your book on economics when its publis…"

mary rose replied Aug 13, 2010 to Global Problems and the Culture of Capitalism - Online Univ. of New York at Plattsburgh Course

5 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by mary rose

"In reviewing the Millenium Report and the 15 main challenges with which we are faced…"

mary rose replied Aug 8, 2010 to Millennium Project's Arts & Media Node Report

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by mary rose

"Ed, this is very exciting - thanks for sharing it. I have recently undergone eye su…"

mary rose replied Oct 6, 2009 to Bella Gaia: Seeing the "Big Picture" on the big screen...

9 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Colleen O'Rourke

"Dorinne, thank you for noticing. I had not heard it before either until Jeanette pos…"

mary rose replied Sep 19, 2009 to Michael Jackson's Earthsong

2 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by mary rose

"Colleen, Thanks for this solid information. One of the things i really like about Tw…"

mary rose replied Sep 4, 2009 to Effective Presentation Tips

2 Sep 4, 2009

"Ed, when you speak of "contemplative space" what i feel we are talking about is the…"

mary rose replied Aug 24, 2009 to The Power of Contemplative Space

6 Aug 31, 2009

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service